The Little Gilbert <> Vampire Diaries.

Chapter 8.

Georgie's pov

It was Friday and I had finished Everything I need to to be done with. Right now I'm looking for an outfit for the party. Hayley walked in with Rebekah and they helped me get ready.

I kissed their cheeks and left

I kissed their cheeks and left. Alec picked me up and after his gawking we left.

Niklaus' pov

I heard the front door and I walked out to see a drunk Georgie. I walked over and picked her up and she laid her head on shoulder and fell asleep. I got Rebekah to change her when I laid her down. I kissed her head happy that she let loose. I went to bed. I woke up to Georgie snuggled into me. I smiled and kissed her head.

"Sleep." She mumbled and I chuckled to which she groaned. She looked up and she looked hung over.

"You have fun last night, darling?" I asked softly and she smiled.

"I did. It was fun." She said and I smiled.

"That's good. Let's get you some advil and food." I said and she nodded and we got up and went downstairs.

No ones pov

Georgie walked into the church and walked upstairs and knocked on the door. The door opened and Davina stared in shock. Georgie smiled at the girl happy. They hugged and caught up. Georgie than left and went to the compound. She saw Nik and he saw her which he did not like. He saw Thierry and Diego drag her to the middle of the room and danced with her. She was giggling and smiling. Nik saw them go to the bar and she got a Scotch. She went around and mingled with the vampires she knew than went upstairs. She walked to a room and Nik followed her. He leaned on the door frame as she looked around.

"Are you alright, Darling?" Nik asked and she merely nodded.

"I haven't been in this room for a 8 months." She explained and he nodded.

"You tired, Darling?" Nik asked and she nodded.

"Head on home I'll be there soon." Nik said kissing her head and they left the room and she went home.

……

Hayley was at the bayou baby doctor and Georgie was there with her. Georgie was texting Nik and Rebekah. Georgie felt magic and she looked out the door to see Warlocks. She snapped the doctors neck and got Hayley outside. They ran as Georgie turned and she ran at the Warlocks and started killing them.

……

Georgie walked out naked and all bloody. She was carrying Hayley as she was in no condition to walk. Nik and Rebekah looked up seeing them. Nik took his jacket off as Rebekah took Hayley and he slipped it on Georgie and she passed out tired.

"I've got you, love." Nik said catching Georgie.

Morning.

3 months later.

Georgie's pov

I was at the compound taking my things When I heard a crash. I used my wolf speed and went to stairs to see Nik and Marcel fighting I sped down and threw them apart.

"Enough!" I growled but Marcel growled and everything went black.

Hayley's pov

Georgie shot up gasping for air rubbing her neck. Klaus rushed in and sighed. She wrapped her arms around him crying.

"He killed me. He said I was family but he killed me." She cried and I looked up to see a heart broken Elijah and Rebekah.

"You still have us." I blurted out and she pulled away from Klaus and hugged me.

"Us wolves got to stick together." I said making her giggle and it made me smile. Klaus was Angry that Marcel killed her as were his Siblings. The next morning Klaus and Georgie left along with Elijah.

Georgie's pov

I got the call from Rebekah saying that Hayley was ill so I rushed home from school and ran upstairs to see Elijah and Sophie.

"We need to get her temperature down." I panted and they nodded. Elijah picked her up and Sophie grabbed a blanket. We got to the pool put back just as Rebekah came back. Sophie and I mixed the herbs into a drink as Elijah got Hayley into the pool. I kicked my boots off and took my jacket off and got into the pool with the cup and helped Hayley drink it. I sped out freezing from the water and Bekky wrapped a towel around me trying to warm me up.

"Its lifted." Sophie said and I lifted my hand as a cut formed on her hand and she hissed in pain. I sped up to my room and changed. Elijah and I left. We walked into the church and I raised my hands and the warlocks were lifted up and I brought my hands down fast. Their heart ripped out and they dropped along with the bodies. I was angry. Nik stepped back and I grabbed Angus with my magic and pulled her to me.

"Kneel." I growled as she fell to her knees in fear.

"You went after my sibling and best friend." I growled and she let a tear fall down her face.

"No one goes after my family and lives." I growled and snapped her neck and she dropped. I turned and repeated no one as I walked out leaving my adoptive father and Elijah to deal with the bodies. I got home and went to bed. 

I shot up gasping and touched my chest. Nik rushed in turning on the light. He held me in his arms saying it was just a nightmare. I cried saying that Mikael tried to kill me.

"Darling, he's dead and cannot hurt you. I promise you that Little one." He said wiping my tears and I nodded and cuddled into him and fell asleep.

Nikaus' pov

Georgie came down and she looked exhausted and went to the kitchen. I followed her.

"I have a whole month off. Semester break and all." She said with relief and I chuckled.

"Why the happiness. I thought you liked college?" I asked and she looked up from cooking.

"It's exhausting. Having to grade others work, tutor sessions and my own homework. Not to mention all this supernatural bullshit going on." She ranted and I kissed her head.

"Darling it's college. It's not supposed to be easy. As for the supernatural bullshit how about we get you an apartment and you can spell it so you are left alone?" I said and she shook her head.

"No thank you daddy I like being near you, Hayley and Bekky where I know I can help if I'm needed." She said and I smiled. Hayley walked in and Georgie gave her a plate as well as me. We sat down and ate.