The Little Gilbert <> Vampire Diaries.

Chapter 4.

Georgie's pov

"Oh my God Bonnie! Georgie!" Caroline squealed and came over and hugged us.

"I've missed you guys. I know we talked but still." She said and we giggled.

"We have to go shopping for Miss Mystic falls." She said and we nodded and said yea.

"Am I missing something? Miss Mystic falls?" Elena asked and I rolled my eyes. Bonnie held my hand when she brought up our mom. Only Bonnie, her dad and my best friends know I met my dad. I left to Tyler's car when Stefan stopped me.

"Go away. I want nothing to do with you or your brother." I snapped and went to Tyler's car and he took me home. I hugged him and went inside. Jenna hugged me and than left for a date. I went up to my room and check my voice mail from Jane-Anne and Sophie. Monique died when I was there and I watched it happened and the deaths triggered my curse. I turn in a month. Marcel knows and he's worried. He said he would tell my dad when the full moon comes. I'm scared.

Later.

Bonnie said she didn't take the spell off on the device. So I can't be there when they do it. I was with Bonnie and I held my head and cried out in pain. I fell to my knees and she helped me away from people and soon the noise stop. We ran and I grabbed Elena. Bonnie grabbed my hand and Stefan was able to get in there. We kept chanting and he came out with Damon. We stopped and I went home and heard a crash in the kitchen. I went to the kitchen to see John. I grabbed the phone and put pressure on his stomach calling 911. Elena came in and gasped and ran over.

"Behind you." John gasped and I turned around and Elena grabbed the knife and we went looking. The paramedics came and Elena and I ran upstairs to check on Jeremy. She called Stefan right away when he gasped awake. I bent down and looked into his eyes.

Hospital.

"Tyler, GiGi have you talked to your mom?" Liz asked and we said no.

"Why?" I asked as Tyler wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Its your dad." She said and my phone rang.

"I'll be right back." I said and walked away.

"Hello?"

"Georgie?"

"Yes?"

"Its Marcel. I have some bad news."

"What is it?"

"Its about your dad?"

"What happened?"

"A hunter killed him sweetheart."

"What! Oh my God!" I cried and Bonnie came over.

"Sweetheart I'm so sorry."

"Did you catch the guy?"

"Yeah. Diego is on his way to get you with Thierry."

"I'm at the hospital. My friends were in a car accident. You leave him alive I want to talk to him."

"Alright I'll see you soon honey."

"Thanks Marcel."

"No problem sweetheart." He said and hung up.

"What happened?" Bonnie asked as Matt and Tyler came over.

"My dad is dead." I cried and Bonnie gasped and hung me as did Matt and Tyler.