Chapter Fourteen (Shawn)

My eyes opened to reveal to me the room I'd been too impatient to enter before. It was actually a sight to see. The black ceiling was covered with little white dots, a representation of stars and sky. In this moment, I felt calm, worry free. I was in bliss.

I looked over, the smooth creamy skin I had the pleasure of sucking on lying in rest. I looked over his body, the subtle curves of his body were alluring, causing my nether regions to stir, but I didn't feel like acting on it.

Right now, all I wanted was to stay here, in this moment with him at peace. My arm reached over to his waist and pulled him flush against my body. My harness pressed into the soft fold of his ass. His rhythmic breathing was soothing to my soul, and I took a deep breath. I knew that I needed to enjoy this moment, laying here with him and basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

My fingers trailed his body, feeling every muscle and bump of his skin. His pecs were slender but strong. My fingers grazed his nipple, feeling it react to my touch, getting tighter as I pinched it. His little moan was so adorable, and I wanted to squeal. I kept my cool.

I kept my hand moving down, feeling the slight ridges of his skinny boy abs. I loved the feeling of his smooth skin on my hands, and I wanted nothing more than feeling him up some more but my stomach rumbled. 

The loud groan and rumble of my stomach forced me to take into consideration the needs of the sexy creature I was laying with. I pressed my nose against his neck and took a deep breath. He smelled to good, fresh from having his whole world rocked.

I slowly untangled myself from him, letting go of his warm body, and walked down the stairs towards the kitchen, my favorite room in the house.

The cool marble floors against my bare feet was a welcome feeling, cooling and refreshing my mind from the heat of last night's events. The flashes of what happened kept playing in my mind, over and over again.

Admittedly, it was hot, but my hunger was taking over my brain.

I started cooking, making anything I could that was considered breakfast food, omelet, pancakes (blueberry and strawberry), mimosas, hashbrowns, and scrambled eggs. My mind was so focused and I didn't stop cooking until my ten foot island was packed with food, overflowing really.

Finally, I took a seat with a plate of the food in front of me and I devoured it quickly. Every bite was heaven inside my mouth and I kept eating. Once my plate was cleared, I stared at the empty dish. The colorful pattern was insightful and provoked me to think about this situation with Jameson. What did I want to do with him? I had two options, either keep him "employed" or fire him and make him mine, officially.

I heard soft padded footsteps and I turned to see Jameson standing there, naked and holding his clothes in front of him. His cheeks were flushed and he wouldn't meet my eyes. "Hey, good morning." My voice sounded gruff, even to me.

"Hey. I'm going to go, so yeah. Thanks...for last night. Bye."

"WAIT!" My voice exploded, I didn't want him to leave, I wanted him to stay longer, forever. It was too soon for this special moment to be over.

His body froze at the sound of my exclamation. He turned again to look at me. "At least eat breakfast." I motioned to the large spread of food I'd prepared, and his eyes became as wide as saucers. His mouth dropped open and I heard his stomach rumble. He was hungry, and he stayed, slowly approaching as though I were a lion ready to pounce. I was.

The second he got close enough, I grabbed him and ravished him, showing him that last night was not just a one time thing. This was real, this was us, and he was mine. Forever. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Author's Note:

Sorry about the late post. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, and I'm hoping to be finished writing the next chapter soon. 

XOXO, 

Stephen Than (IG: the_purple_queen_writes)