Chapter Seven (Jameson)

"Suck me. Right now." That's all I heard. From the entire conversation that just transpired, the only thing that I could hear was that he wanted me to get on my knees and take his manhood into my mouth.

"W-what?" I must have misheard.

"Come over here, get on your knees, and suck my penis." I looked into his eyes. Was this guy serious?

"Why?" Maybe he just doesn't realize what he's been saying.

"Do you need this job as badly as you say?" My hopes fell. I did need the job.

I moved over to him, his legs wide open. He looked ready for me to just do it, but I didn't want to.

How can I get out of this?

Instead of getting on my knees, I sat down on his lap and stared into his pretty eyes. If nothing else, I could say, with confidence, that at the very least this man had some pretty looking eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just not ready for that yet...sir. Can I," I ran my finger down his chest, feeling the hard panes of his body. It was unfair that he was so solidly built, and that I was kinda twerpy looking. "Do something...else?"

"No." Inside my head, I exploded. My rage getting my blood boiling. I didn't what to do this! But I really do still need the job. On the outside, I kept my cool, training my expressions to be collected, and ready for the next thing.

"Why?"

"Because I'm the boss here, and if you want the job then you need to suck me right now. I'm getting impatient and the next person is coming soon for their chance at the position that I'm offering to you right now. So either take my offer and suck me off, or leave and I'll hire someone else. Keep in mind, this is a top level salary." I looked into his eyes. He was serious. What the freak did he want from me? Just a blowjob?

I growled. "Fine!" I got onto my knees and pushed his legs apart. My hands furiously unbuttoned his pants, revealing the blue boxer briefs. I pulled them down, pushing it to his knees.

His manhood laid before me, looking intimidating, yet oddly appealing. I took many breaths, preparing myself for how this would be. Was I really doing to do this? This was revolting. I didn't want to suck this guy's dick. This wasn't what straight guys did. This was gross. I didn't want to do this, but I had to. FOR THE MONEY!!
Looking at I couldn't. I can't do this! This goes against everything that I'd ever believed in my life. I refuse to do this disgusting act.

"You gonna get to it or not?" I looked at it one more time and took the plunge. My right hand reached out and tentatively touched his cock, wrapping my fingers around it. It was still a little soft, although getting harder with more time. It was weird, pulling on someone else's cock. The skin was soft, loose as I moved it up and down. The shaft started firming up, becoming harder as I kept moving, creating friction. The harder it was, the more fascinating it was with it.

I bent it slightly, moving it from left to right and up and down, experimenting with what it would let me do. I kept stroking him, feeling the different textures of his manhood. It was weird to be holding one that wasn't my own. It was oddly kind of fun to do this.

As I kept manipulating his manhood, he groaned above me, letting me know that he was enjoying this. I kept going, hoping that this would be good enough for him, and to fulfil my unusual fascination.

His hand moved to the back of my head, guiding it closer to his penis. "Suck me," he groaned. I looked at his long hard cock. It kinda looked pretty, something that I thought I never would have said about another man's penis. Although it was pretty, it was also kinda intimidating to do that. I'd never done this before. How would it feel? How would it taste?

"Now," he commanded. He pulled my head even closer, the tip pressing on my lip. There was a drop of precum on there. I opened my mouth and pressed my tongue to the tip, tasting his essence.

The flavor blasted onto my taste buds, it was kind of sweet with a slightly salty aftertaste. I loved salty things. I then began to lick the tip like a lollipop, wanting to get more of the flavor.

"More, take more into your mouth." Hhmmm, maybe that will work better. I took the entire tip into my mouth, closing my lips into a suction. I kept sucking and sucking, trying to force more of the juices into my mouth, acting like it was a straw. The hand on my head pushed my head forward, making me take his shaft into my mouth.

I could feel the muscles in the penis, pulsing in my mouth. It was in time with his heartbeat. I moved further and further down the shaft, with the guidance of his hand behind my head.

"Mmmmmm," he moaned. It was loud and guttural. It made me look up and see that he had his eyes closed and his head was thrown back. He was enjoying the experience. Good. Hopefully he would be finished sooner.

I moved up and down, just like I'd seen in porn. I kept at it, his hand guiding me to the pace that he wanted from me. My tongue pressed against the spine of the shaft with the movements happening. It felt good, tasting his juices, licking the smooth and soft skin, feeling the hard rod in my mouth, and hearing the pleasure filled moans and groans that he was releasing with every pass on his cock.

"Uhhh, uhhh, I'm close." His cock pulsed faster and faster in my mouth, the muscles contracting harder. He pushed and pulled my head, gently up and down, faster and faster until, "I'm cumming."

I felt the warm liquid shoot out of the tip of his cock and hit the roof of my mouth. The flavor bursting on my tongue and coating my throat. I sucked it down, wanting more, wanting to taste more of this deliciousness.

Softly, he started pushing my mouth off of his tongue. He was breathing heavily, taking audible deep breaths. "You've...got...the...job. See you on Monday." I licked my lips and wiped my mouth with my sleeve.

Was this going to be a regular thing? 

________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I've finally given in to MayMercy and got to the good part. I hope you enjoyed! 

:)

Please remember to vote and comment!

Love, 

Stephen Than

Instagram: the_purple_queen_writes