CHAPTER 19

-Sooyoung's POV-

I woke up in the morning, still in Jungkook's house, and found him lying next to me.

"Jagi, you're awake," he said with his morning voice. I couldn't help but chuckle and pinch his cheeks, what a cute little bunny.

Well, you see, ever since I started living with Jungkook, we've became closer and now...

We're a couple.

-Flashback-

It was a Friday night, Jungkook was sitting on the couch watching TV so I decided to join him.

"What are you watching?" I asked and sat next to him.

He looked at me, "Oh, it's a variety show called Rookie king, it's really funny,"

"Oh..." I said as I turned to watch the TV show. It was really funny to be honest. While we were watching, the both of us let out little chuckles and I found Jungkook really cute.

Ever since I moved here, I had developed feelings for Jungkook. Yes, I've fallen for him. I've fallen very, very deeply.

This was the day...

I'll confess to him.

"Um, Jungkook," I tapped him on the shoulders as he turned to face me again.

"Yes?" He looked at me with his cute eyes.

"I, well, I... Like you," I quickly said and covered my mouth while he blushed. I blushed too and I quickly added something else, "It's OK if you don't like me but I ju-" I was cut off when he cupped my face and...

Pecked me?!

I stared at him. I was shocked. I was flustered. I was... Happy.

"Jungkook... Why?" I asked him in a low tone, embarrassed of what happened a while ago.

"I like you too," he confessed and I just stared at him, shocked.

-End of flashback-

We cuddled together and that's when I remembered about an important thing.

"Um, Jungkook, since we're official now... You'll have to see my mother," I told him.

"What? I thought she didn't like you to have your own love life?" He asked with a confused face as he slung an arm around my shoulder.

"Well, yeah, but I don't care. I'm going to get her approval and we'll marry some day," I said with much confidence and Jungkook just smiled.

"Me too, let's go now!" He said as we head to my mother's house, by a taxi.

I knocked on the door and saw the person I dreaded the most...

My mother.

"What do you want? Useless child," she spat at me the moment she saw me.

"Mother, I have a boyfriend and his name is Jungkook, we're going to be together forever and we're not letting you destroy it," I said sternly. Jungkook stood next to me and bowed to my mother, "Hi, auntie,"

However, in a split second, my mother swung her hand to Jungkook's face, giving him a tight slap. He held his red face as I boiled in anger.

"Why did you do that!?" I screamed at my mother.

"Why? It's because you must marry no other guy that Mingyu! That, is a disgrace to our family!" She said as she pointed to Jungkook.

"Mom, why must you be so heartless?! I have my own love life and Mingyu has his own, he already has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend!" I shouted at her as the 'war' between us continued.

My mother suddenly raised her eyebrow.

"Mingyu has a girlfriend? And who is that little bish?"

"She has a name and her name is Yoonji, I'm not letting you break them apart," I told her and stepped in front, closer to her.

"Well, I will come up with a plan to ruin them, and also, for the time being, you're not allowed to stay with that guy anymore!" She demanded.

"Why can't I? Choi Sohyun let me tell you this, I love him and he loves me, we were destined to be toge-" I felt a slap across my face.

"How dare you little demon talk to your mother like this, anyways, I will have my own plans to have you engaged to Mingyu," she said and laughed in an evil way.

"You, you are a demon! YOU ARE A HEARTLESS DEMON WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT YOURSELF AND NOT OTHERS! YOU'RE A MONSTER!" I shouted at her only to receive another slap across my face.

"Leave, leave NOW!" She shouted and pointed to who knows where.

"I hate you!" I screamed at her before my tears rolled down one by one as I ran away, with Jungkook following behind.

I ran to the park and cried out all my feelings.

"Why, why?!  I hate my stupid mother!" I cried and cried, not stopping even for a second. Jungkook was next to me as he patted my back, calming me down with his soothing voice.

"It's okay Sooyoung, we can still date without your mother's permission. We still can have a marriage without her permission," he said.

I just nodded and continued crying.

-Mingyu's POV-

I was at home watching TV when I suddenly had a phone call.

"Hello? Mrs Choi? Yes? Do you need anything?" I talked through the phone.

"What!? Are you serious? I c-can't do it Mrs Choi..." I continued after she spoke.

"Well... Okay... Good bye Mrs Choi," I hung up and sighed. I'm going to do something I'll regret so much. I'm going to be so sorry.

-Yoonji's POV-

"Mom! Have you checked the mailbox?" I asked my mom as she hurriedly went out to check the mailbox. I was peacefully eating my sandwich until I heard an ear-piercing scream.

"What?!?" I could tell that was my mother's voice so I rushed outside. I saw her holding a letter, another hand holding the envelope while staring at the letter, looking shocked.

"What is it?" I was curious so I took a look at it.

To: Mrs Park Yoona

You have owed Mrs Choi Sohyun a large sum of money of 1800,000 won, if you are unable to repay the debt by tomorrow, you'll face three years of imprisonment.

Yours sincerely,

Secretary of Mrs Choi Sohyun

What?! I looked at the letter in shock. Since when have we owed someone that much money?

"This is nonsense! How can we repay that much money in a day?!" My mother exclaimed as I saw tears coming out of her eyes.

I patted her back and comforted her.

"It's okay mom, anyways it might be a misunderstanding, or whoever Mrs Choi is might have sent it to the wrong Family," I told her.

"But it clearly states 'To: Park Yoona'," she said as she continued sobbing.

Suddenly, I saw Mingyu from across the street walking towards my house. I wanted to ask him if he knew anything about the debt as he stepped in front of our door step.

"Mingyu, do you kno-"

"Let's break up,"

-To be continued-