CHAPTER 11

-Yoonji's POV-

Mingyu asked me to stay for a while more, but why?

"Why?" I asked him.

"Can you um... Actually, can you stay over night?" He begged me. I looked at his shocked, why would he want me, ME, to stay over night?

"Why?" I asked again.

"Cause I... Don't dare to sleep alone... I suffered through last night you know?!" He confessed as his cheeks turned red. Haha, he's scared of the dark and doesn't dare to sleep alone, hahah!

Wait. Aren't I the same?

"Oh, OK," I casually said as I walked to the chair next to his bed and sat on it. The atmosphere was very, very very very very very very awkward. My phone suddenly buzzed which broke the silence.

Naega Hosh: where r u????? I can't find u at your house :(

Me: dun worry, I'm all fine. I'm with mingyu in the hospital.

Naega Hosh: why???

Me: I had to take care of him cause he's injured.

Naega Hosh: aww :( wish u were here.

Me: we can go out tgt next time! :)

Naega Hosh: tmr pls? At 8am?

Me: Kay, anyways, bye~

Naega Hosh: bai

I looked up and saw Mingyu staring at me.

"What?" I asked him and he just scratched the nape of his neck and blushed. What is wrong with this dude?

-Mingyu's POV-

While Yoonji, was busy texting on her phone, I just silently stared at her beauti- wait what? I mean um... I'm not a stalker or whatsoever. I'm just staring at her, she looked so ange-. Fine. I'll just admit it and stop stopping in the middle of my sentence.

She looks beautiful when she texts. Oh my gosh, did I just call ugly girl beautiful? She might have put poison in her food to make me think like that. Ha.

Suddenly, she looked up from her phone and caught me staring at, her.

Congrats Mingyu, you just screwed up!

I blushed as I scratched the nape of my neck and stuttered, "Er... It's getting late, let's sleep!" I said and quickly hid under the thick blankets.

After a while, I peeked at Yoonji's side and I saw her almost asleep. I decided to do something I've never done before...

I held Yoonji's hand as I shut my eyes tightly and fell asleep. Who knows if she might just leave during midnight.

-The next morning-

I yawned as the morning sun shone on my face. I opened my eyes with much difficulty (like who doesn't in the morning) and felt something warm on my hand.

I looked towards my left and saw myself holding Yoonji's hand. That was when I remembered last night. I couldn't help but smile, to smile at the fact that she actually stayed over night, at the fact that she never shifted her hand away form mine, and the fact that she slept so uncomfortably just because of me.

I don't get it Yoonji, I just don't get it. Why must you be so nice even if I bully you?

I smiled as I messed up her hair when she was still sleeping. I admired her sleeping face and I had to admit she has grown to be a beauty.

Why Yoonji? What have you done to make me call you that?

I felt so sorry for her, for all the bad things I have done to her.

Soon, Yoonji woke up and looked at her surroundings.

"Wut," she said cute-. She SAID as she stretched her arms.

She looked at the time and her eyes literally grew as big as tennis balls and she ran away from my room while grabbing her bag.

"Sorry, I'll go first!" She said as she shut the door. I wonder where was she going.

-Yoonji's POV-

I ran as fast as I my legs could take me and I finally reached the park where I was supposes to meet Hoshi.

"HOSHI!" I called for him from a distance as he turned around to look at me.

"Yah! Why are you late?" He said while pouting.

"Sorrryyyyy," I said and shook his shoulders.

"Aish stop stop stop!!" He said and rubbed his temples and regained his balance from all that shaking.

"So why do you want to meet me here?" I asked him, finally getting onto the topic.

"Yoonji... So there's this girl that I like, no wait, LOVE. She's really kind to other no matter what happens and she's always so bubbly with me. She's not like those mean girls that put on make up and act all cute. She's just who she is. And that is what I like most about her. Some times, she acts tough but actually, she's really weak in her heart. I used to just treat her as a best friend, but now, I've fallen too deep for her, and I couldn't do anything about that. Could you please tell me what I should do Yoonji? Could you give me some advice?" He looked into my eyes with his tiny eyes. It was quite rare to see him this serious but I just went with the flow and answered him although I didn't know much about crushes and love.

"Um... If you truely love her, why don't you give it a try and confess to her? If your feelings are true, I'm sure she wouldn't reject you and you'll be happy together!" I said with my most wise thoughts.

"Okay Yoonji, thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it," he said and went in front to hug me. I was just glad that my best friend could finally be happy with a girl he tryely loves, that girls must be so lucky to have him, a humorous and caring guy.

Suddenly, Hoshi pulled away from the hug and held my shoulders, looking at me seriously tham ever, again.

I just looked at, him, not knowing what to do.

"I need to ask you one more question Yoonji," he said.

I just nodded in response.

...

...

...

...

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

He said and I just stood there sell shocked. So after all, the girl Hoshi liked was... Me?

I don't know what to response, I've never expected this day to come...

What should I tell him?

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Yes?"

-To be continued-