CHAPTER 4

~The next day~

-Yoonji's POV-

Doot doot.

My alarm rang. Ugh... Not another school day. Who knows what will happen to me today? I've already had enough suffering yesterday. But Hoshi was kind enough so I didn't end up having a cold. I wore my school uniform and looked at myself in the mirror.

What Mingyu said was true after all... I'm ugly. Well, to him I am. Who made him that good looking so that he could bully me? That smart alec, thinks he could do anything since he's good looking. Pfff. I'm not gonna fall in the trap.

I ate breakfast with my mom and we talked about school.

"So Yoonji, how's school? Are you able to keep up? Do you have any problems?" She asked.

"School's great and yeah, I'm able to manage my studies. No problems at all," I grinned.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes~ I really don't have any problems," I lied.

"Okay then. Go to school now or else you'll be late, see u sweetheart!" She waved as I stepped out of the house.

"Bye mom!" I gave her a blow kiss and made my way to school.

On my way to school, I saw Hoshi again. "Aye Hoshi!" I walked towards him.

"Oh hey Yoonji!"

"Thanks for yesterday..." I said as I took a small bow.

"Ah... No need to thank me, that's what a friend should do right?" He said with a smile and his '10 hour 10 minute' eyes.

Anyways, we walked to school and saw someone coming towards us. It was, unexpectedly...

Kim. Min. Gyu.

I gulped. Hoshi immediately stood in front of me and said, "what do you want?"

"Aww. Your friendship is really cute but I just want to say hi to ugly girl," then he turned to me.

"Hey ugly girl!" He said in my face.

Some of the students in the hallway heard it too and started calling me ugly girl too. Tears we're threatened to come out of my eyes, but they didn't.

"Hey! Don't bully Yoonji!" Hoshi stood up for me. I'm really thankful that I have a friend like Hoshi.

"What? We're only calling her her name, what's wrong with that?" Mingyu shot back.

Hoshi clenched his fist but I stopped him before he could do anything. Like dude, he learns taekwondo. I dragged him to the classroom and sat down.

"Yoonji~ why did you drag me away from that idiot?" Hoshi whined. "I want to kick him in that pretty face of his so badly~" he continued.

"Okay stop Hoshi you're like a baby. And who doesn't want to punch his face? If I could, I would," I laughed.

Soon, the other students came in and we started lessons.

"Okay class, please go back to the groups I asigned you last time and continue working on your project," Miss Kim said as we all gathered in our group.

I didn't want to face this.

"So~ Mingyu oppa~ what should be do next?" Sooyoung acted cute and asked Mingyu. Gross.

"We'll be pasting the pictures of the cells now, Hoshi did you bring them?" He replied.

"Yeah..." Hoshi said merely and gave Mingyu the pictures.

Throughout the whole lesson, Hoshi was the only one who talked to me and Mingyu and Sooyoung were talking about how the cells look like me(crazy right?) And flirting. Ew, disgusting love birds.

"That's it class, you are dismissed for recess," the teacher announced when the bell rang. The whole class cheered, except me. Because I know when I go to the cafeteria, I would be the laughter to everyone, they would laugh at me and call me... Ugly.

So, I decided to go tot the rooftop and have me lunch, my home-made lunch.

"Hoshi, I will not be having lunch in the cafeteria today, I'm sorry you'll have to sit alone," I told him.

"No worries Yoonji, just make sure you don't get hurt OK?" He smiled and left, I was glad I had a friend like Hoshi.

-Mingyu's POV-

I was having science lesion and we had to work in groups. Great. It's with that ugly girl again.

I immediately gathered to my group and started to make fun of Yoonji but she doesn't seem to care while Sooyoung was flirting with me. GROSS. I had to flirt back with her to not ruin my reputation, but trust me, I hate girls when they TRY to act cute or flirt. I'm those type who like girls that are naturally cute, like yoonji.

WAIT. WHAT THE HECK AM I TALKING ABOUT. YOONJI IS NOT CUTE, SHE IS UGLY!

Okay calm down, calm down Mingyu. Just pretend that you never did anything and continue your work.

After class, I went to my locker to put my books when I met... Them.

The vocal gang.

"What do you want," I said while rearranging my books and throwing trash in my locker.

"Meet me at the rooftop," their leader, Jihoon, said. After that, they left. Can't they just wait for me and go up together? I had no idea why did they want to meet me, but who cares.

Around a few minutes later, I went up the rooftop and was greeted by all the members of the vocal gang. Jihoon, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Seokmin and Seungkwan.

I wanted to say hi but all of a sudden, Jihoon came up to me and punched me in the face (With a guitar! Jkjk!). What was wrong with that dude!

I touched my lips and they we're bleending... Before I recover from the last punch, Jeonghan came up and gave me a kick on the stomach and my knee. It immediately fell to the ground, clutching my stomach. This hurt so bad. I was still groaning in pain when Jisoo came up and kicked me one last time on my other knee. Now, I felt like I was going to black out any second.

"That's what you get for flirting with MY Sooyoung," Jihoon said before he and his gang left the rooftop. I was left alone on the rooftop, suffering from intense pain...

~To be continued~