CHAPTER 7

-Yoonji's POV-

Sooyoung's team was the first to get the ball and she dribbled towards our basket. My team members were not paying much attention and weren't much help.

However, with my quick reflexes, I snatched the ball away from Sooyoung and dribbled towards their basket. She got annoyed and shouted to her members, "Don't let her shoot!"

The other members tried to get the ball but I just dribbled past them. Maybe they aren't that good at basketball after all. I was facing Tzuyu and I had to admit she was tall, but that could not stop me from scoring.

I quickly threw the ball towards the loop and scored a perfect two points.

My team cheered and they grouped hug each other, but without me. I didn't feel sad and continued to focus on the game instead.

The flame inside me was burning and I scored many points for my team, sometimes the other team scoring cause my team was of no help.

The current score is 56:24, my team was leading.

I was dribbling at a fast pace and I was near their loop. I leaped, wanting to shoot but I felt a strong push from behind.

I fell onto the ground with a thud and ended up scratching my knee and elbow.

I groaned in pain as I expected my teammates to help me. But, they stood there, continuing to admire themselves. Hoshi saw what happened and came to me, together with the teacher, to check on my leg.

My leg was badly injured and I had to rest, that means someone else will represent me to play the game.

I just sat at the bench, watching the opponent team scoring and scoring while my team's score remained at 56.

During the match, Hoshi was comforting me and making sure I was okay. Such a sweet friend.

After the match, the winning team was Sooyoung's team and ALL the guys except Hoshi cheered for them. They all ran to... Mingyu.

They started flirting with him and I was on the verge of puking.

"You okay?" hoshi asked out of concern.

And of course, I was just exaggerating.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just grossed out by those Creatures," I said, pointing at the girls while Hoshi helped me stand up and drink some water.

-Mingyu's POV-

After my secret crush, Nayeon, won the game with her team, I cheered and they all came to me. But all I cared about was Nayeon.

To be honest I was shocked when she pushed Yoonji causing her to injure her leg but queen Nayeon was my priority.

She came up to me and flashed me her bunny teeth and I literally melted at the spot.

I decided that today was the day... I ask her to be my girlfriend.

"Umm... Nayeon. Can I ask you something?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah sure? What is it gyu?"

She called me Gyu.

"Be my girlfriend," wow Mingyu, great job for making that short and clear.

"Of course! You are my favourite oppa in this school, I'd love to be your girlfriend!" She said and came up to me, giving me a big hug. Instantly, I felt so happy nothing could make me sad.

-Yoonji's POV-

I was done drinking water and Hoshi helped me walk back to the benches. On my way, there was a commotion so I decided to check what is happening.

Suddenly, I heard someone say, "be my girlfriend," that voice sounded like Mingyu's.

I peeked into the crowd and found the other students cheering for Mingyu and Nayeon. Pfff, disgusting love birds.

After gym class, it was recess and I was walking to the cafeteria with Hoshi. We found a table and sat down. We ordered Pizza again and we gobbled it all up. Hoshi and I stood up and decided to head back to class. I stood up and tried to walk but a leg in front of me tripped me.

Luckily, Hoshi caught me and I didn't fall. I looked up and recognized that face.

"Nayeon..." I said, really wanting to give her a tight slap but I couldn't. I'm not those kind of people.

"Yah! Why did you trip her?" Hoshi shouted at Nayeon which shocked her a bit.

She started having sad puppy eyes and said, "I wasn't the one who trip her... She fell on her own and now you are accusing me?"

I was so grossed out I could puke right at the spot.

"Stop trying to act all nice Nayeon I know you tripped her!" Hoshi shouted at her once again.

"Who said you could shout at my girlfriend," a voice suddenly said. Mingyu then can and stood beside his Girl*ahem*friend and held her waist.

"Just because that ugly little friend of yours," he continued, pointing his finger at me in a rude way. "Got injured, doesn't mean you have the privilege to shout at MY girlfriend,"

"Well it was your girlfriend acting like a bish it's not even our fault. You better take care of her!" Hoshi stood up for me. My heart felt pain when Mingyu said ugly. I thought I got over all of this mess but I guess not.

"You little!"

"Let's just go Hoshi," I said and we walked back to class.

After that, we continued having lessons and Hoshi sent me home.

I thanked him and went into my house.

"Hey darl- oh my gosh! Are you kidding me? What happened?!" My mother exclaimed when she saw my injured leg and arm.

"I tripped during basketball," I lied a again. I didn't want to be a burden to her by telling her I was bullied.

"Okay... Be careful okay darling? Now go eat your food and take a rest,"

I nodded and ate the food she made for me. After, I went up to my room and prepared for tomorrow.

~To be continued~