CHAPTER 6

-Yoonji's POV-

I didn't have time to eat my lunch since recess was already over. I saw Hoshi as he was walking back to class and I went to greet him.

"Hey Hoshi!" I called out and he turned to look at me.

"Yoonji?"

"Let's go back to class together," I said as we headed back to our classroom.

After lessons, we decided to go home together.

Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see the person I dreaded the most...

Kim Mingyu.

"What do you want?" Hoshi spoke up for me and I was glad I could have a friend like him.

Mingyu just scratched the back of his head, "Uh... I just want to say... Uh..."

"Quick, we don't have time," Hoshi snapped at Mingyu once again.

-Mingyu's POV-

I wanted to at least thank Yoonji for helping me at the rooftop so I found her and Hoshi after school. I tried to squeeze out the words 'thank you' but they just seemed to be stuck in my throat.

I stuttered again and again.

"Quick, we don't have time," Hoshi snapped at me once I stuttered.

"It's none of your business," I spat back at him and tried to thank Yoonji, key word, tried.

"Uh... I just wanted to say that... Uh... Yoonji... you are really ugly and you don't deserve to be in this school. All you do is to show off and pretend to act nice when you're not and you're actually the real demon, go learn some lessons on how to be a good person if you really want to and stop trying to act like one cause I know you're not. Also, I don't like you near me, don't come near me you ugly girl," well, that just went really, really wrong.

I could see hurt in her eyes, I felt guilty for her. I really felt guilty.

"I didn-" she cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

"It's okay Mingyu, I understand if you don't like me and you don't want me near you. If you insist, then let's go Hoshi," she said and walked away with Hoshi. Hoshi just shot me a glare and left with her.

-Yoonji's POV-

Well... I guess he still treats me as an ugly girl then. No one will ever treat me nicely except Hoshi... I'm useless. What's the meaning of life if I'm hated like this? I really wish I could just be gone, in that way, I don't have to take the bullying of other people and they don't have to bother about me.

After all, I'm nothing but an ugly girl.

-The next week-

I went to school and I ignored Mingyu for a week already. To be honest, it was better when I ignored him, it was as if I couldn't hear all the hurtful comments anymore. After recess, it was PE so I changed into my PE shirt and shorts.

"Boys and girls today we're playing... Basket ball!" Our PE teacher announced and all the boys cheered while the girls groaned. Except me.

I liked basketball since iw as young but I was never good at it. I've tried playing against my classmates during Primary school for many times but they were just so good in basket ball. I was nothing next to them.

"Now get into groups of 6 in your own gender groups and well start the game soon!" The teacher announced and all the student started getting into their own groups.

No one wanted to be in a group with me so I just waited for the last group. I'll see which 'unlucky' group will get me then.

After, I found out that only Mina, Chae eun, Sunny, Hyuna, and Sana were left so I joined them. They looked uninterested and kept on fixing their hair and checking their nails. What typical popular girls would do...

The boys finished their game and it was the girls' turn. My group was the last group to play. The other girl groups have played their game and it was finally our turn.

We were playing against another team which consists the mean girls, Tzuyu, Nayeon, Sooyoung, Lisa, Chae young, and Seohyun.

Sooyoung stood in front of me, looking at me with a smirk, I gulped as I saw my other group members totally ignoring the fact that there was a basket ball game going on and just caring about their own looks.

I had to admit I was afraid in front of those tall, skinny, pretty girls but another part of me was glad that we were playing basket ball. It was literally the best sports ever.

After we got ready into our positions, the other team kept staring me as if shooting lasers through me. I gulped once again, with adrenaline passing through my body. However I knew I had to face this.

"Go Yoonji!" I heard Hoshi say and I smiled at him.

Soon, the shirll sound of the whistle was blown as the teacher threw the ball up high...

-To be continued-

Sorry, there are some errors with this chapter since wattpad was being really annoying so I have to read write everything. I'm sorry if some parts are not connect or not the same, I hope you could understand. Bye and ily~