CHAPTER 14

-Mingyu's POV-

Should I tell her that... I wanted something more than just friends?

I think she saw me being reluctant so she just took back her hands, "Guess you don't wanna be friends," she was about to walk into her house when I held her wrist.

"Wait, I uh... I... " I struggled with my words. She looked at me coldly,  "Quick, I have no time,"

Come on Mingyu! This is your only chance, why can't you say it!

"Ill accept you as my gi- friend. I'll be your friend," I said and smiled, but my heart was aching, stupid Mingyu. Why did you say that, you were supposed to ask her out...

Her face immediately lit up as she hugged me. Well, that was unexpected.

"I've been wanting to be friends with you for so long!" She said while still hugging me. I just stood there and did nothing, this wasn't what I wanted...

"Anyways, bye," she smiled as she pulled away from the hug. I just smiled back and her, trying to keep my feelings inside, and left her.

I walked back to my house...

Regretting my earlier actions.

-Yoonji's POV-

I went into the house and greeted my mom, "Hey mom!" She greeted back and asked, "Is that dude outside your boyfriend?" She also wiggled her eyebrows.

"Of course not!" I denied but she still had a suspicious look on her face.

"Really!" I assured her again and she finally gave up. I went into my room and thought about the first thing that came into my mind -- Mingyu.

Why did he looked sad when he agreed to be my friend? Was it because I'm not good enough? Or was it because he still hated me? I have no idea...

-The next day at school-

I didn't meet up with Hoshi in the morning since things we're still awkward. I saw Mingyu in front and decided to greet him and chat with him.

"Hey M-" I was cut off when a hand suddenly covered my mouth.

"Mmmph!" I struggled to speak. I tried calling for help but I was dragged away to somewhere, no one was able to hear me as my voice was muffled.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head.

I blacked out.

-Nayeon's POV-

Hahaha, I finally got my hands on this little bish. It's what you get when your little 'friend' disobeys my order.

I started to call out some of my side kicks to make bruises and cuts on Yoonji. Now I'll see how Hoshi and Mingyu would feel about her. I want them to feel disgusted so they could be mine, both.

After I while, I put my hand up, signalling my side kicks to stop torturing her. I looked at her, she's still blacked out so I guess leaving her here would be just fine. She couldn't remember anything anyways.

I walked away with my side kicks to find my dearest oppas. Haha, bye bish.

-Hoshi's POV-

Everyone was so noisy today but I couldn't seem to find Yoonji anywhere. Could she possibly be sick? I still have to apologise to her for... Yesterday though.

Suddenly, I saw Mingyu not far away from me and asked him, "Have you seen Yoonji?"

He just scoffed.

"Oh, so now you're caring about her? Do you know how hurt she was yesterday?" He said.

"Listen, it's just a misunderstanding, Nayeon kissed me first,"

"But she's still hurt, that's a fact,"

I just looked at him. I wished I could make it up with Yoonji before it's too late.

"Why are you asking?" He suddenly said.

"Cause I didn't see Yoonji,"

"She's probably sick. You, you're fake, so don't even pretend to care about her,"

I sighed. This boy is really stubborn, just when can he believe me? Even for once!

I just walked away, still unsure about Yoonji's absence.

-Time skip to recess-

It was already recess and I was about to go to the cafeteria but the teacher called me back.

"Yes?" I asked the teacher. The teacher gave me a pair of keys and told me to go the gym's staff room to take some volley ball for PE later.

I took the keys and did what I was told. I opened the door and I immediately widened my eyes. The scene in front of me was scary, terrifying, but so real.

I rubbed my eyes again, hoping this was all a dream but no...

Yoonji was lying on the floor,covered jn blood,bruises and cuts. Who on earth could've done this to her?! Oh right, that Nayeon bish. However, I couldn't just assume things, I'll have to investigate.

I quickly called the nearest person I could find to help me with Yoonji.  I looked around the gym and saw Mingyu just coming in from the door. Great, why him?

I could not care less as Yoonji was my first priority.

"Yah Mingyu, come!" I shouted as I ran for him. Knowing that he possibly wouldn't come so easily, I dragged his hand and pulled him with me.

"What do you wa-" he stopped when he saw the bloody scene in front of him.

I could see tears forming in his eyes as he held Yoonji up on his back, ready to send her to the hospital.

"Who did this?!" Mingyu questioned me furiously. I shrugged my shoulder, "I don't know, but my guess is..."

"Is who?"

"Nayeon,"

-Mingyu's POV-

I knew it! I knew it was that bush who hurt Yoonji!

If I found her, I'll hurt her... Or kill her. How can she hurt Yoonji, she meant so much to me.

She was there when I needed her her. She was there even though I bullied her. She was there, she was there for me! But I wasn't there for her when she needed me. I decided to let the past be the past and do everything I can for Yoonji, even if it means hurting myself.

I rushed to a hospital and Yoonji was brought to the emergency room. I waitd outside patiently, actually, very impatiently as I awaited the doctors.

After a few hours, the doctor came out and I rushed to him, bombarding him with questions.

"How's Yoonji? Is she fine? How long must she stay here?" I asked with worry filled in my eyes.

"She..." The doctor began.

Being me, I cut him off, "She what?"

"Well, she's lost a lot of blood and she has only a slight chance of surviving..." I fell to my knees... This can't be happening... She can't leave me! Especially when I had just fallen for her...

"But," the doctor continued.

"But what?" My eyes lit up when he said the word as I stood up,  dusting my pants, waiting for his reply.

"She is a strong girl and she fought through the difficulties. Her life is not in danger but she still needs some rest, about a week in the hospital, or maybe two," the doctor said as I broke into tears of joy.

I was glad that Yoonji wouldn't leave me. I was glad she'll still be there for me. I was glad that I could still spend time with her...

I was glad I still had the chance to confess to her.

-To be continued-

So... This fanfic is ending soon :(
But no worries people! I'll continued updating my other fanfics and thank you all so much for supporting my fanfic. Ily~