Arguement

Mind-link looks like This << for Chris and This <<  for Athena. Bold & Underlined (italic for Athena though)

Sorry for the time skip!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athena's POV & Five Months Later (Mai 27)

I woke up to Benjamin's crying. We recently moved into the new house and so I wasn't too used to it. It was hot in the house, so Chris and I were barely dressed. I went to go care for the baby, but Chris stopped me, he wanted to. He shut the door behind him and left me in the room, saying he'll only be there for about a minute.

It's been five minutes, so I went to check up on them. I quietly opened Ben's door, and I saw Chris playing with him. Ben didn't really know how to laugh yet, but the little shriek of happiness was adorable. I walked up behind them and made faces behind Chris' back, making Ben laugh even more. Chris started to toss him up, making my heart race every time. Chris stubbed his toe and swore lightly, "Let's not tell mommy. Let it be our little secret," Chris was totally oblivious that I was behind him,

"Too late," I sneered,

"Oh! How long have you been there?" he asked, holding a giggly Ben,

"Long enough. Little Ben doesn't need to hear that," I scolded. Chris frowned as I took Ben, "Morning sunshine! How are you?" I kissed him and walked out of the room. Chris went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. I sat down on the couch and played with Ben, making him giggle harder, "Are you hungry?" I asked since he was grabbing my chest. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around one of my shoulders to feed him. She started to suck on my nipple as Chris sat beside me,

"I love you," he kissed my lips, leaving them tingle. His hand was on his leg, so I moved it to my bare thigh. We were both wearing underwear, but I was wearing a tank top. He started to trace small circles on my thigh, then the timer rang. I could tell Ben was started to fall asleep, so I hushed Chris as he plated breakfast. He handed me a plate with- bacon, eggs, and toast. I knew I couldn't eat all of it, but I tried. Every bite was a pleasure to my taste buds. Chris was an amazing chef, he should cook more often. 

Ben fell asleep, so I gently placed him in his crib. I'm now sitting on the couch, talking with Chris about some photo ideas. He wants to take some pictures with all three of us, but I don't really care. I asked him about next year if I could go back to school. He obviously said no and that it would be too dangerous. We started to argue about it, then I started yelling at him, "Chris, I need to finish my education. Please?" 

"Why don't you listen? You're not going back," he replied,

"It would be my last year anyway. Just come with me!" I told him,

"Athena! Stop fucking arguing with me! My decision is final. You're NOT going back!" he roared. I swiftly slapped him with all of my force,

"Watch your fucking tone!" I snapped back,

"What the Hell? Don't fucking hit me!" he held the side of his cheek,

"But you can? For God's sakes! You make no God-damned sense!" I took a deep breath as Chris stayed silent, "You know what- Fuck you, you piece of shit!" I stomped to Ben's room, leaving Chris.

Chris' POV

That was our first fight. I felt like a huge piece of shit after yelling at her. I closed my eyes and sighed heavily, thinking of what just happened. I needed to apologize, but her words struck me deeply in the heart. I quietly walked to Benjamin's room and saw the door open. There, I saw Athena, crying and whispering to him, "Mommy and daddy are okay. We just had a little fight," he was still asleep, "I don't know if mommy can hold on longer. I love you both so much, I can't find enough love for me. I'm so sorry baby boy, but your life with daddy would be so much better than with me. Oh, my God. How can I do this? I can't! You see, mommy just wants an education but daddy won't let her. Mommy hit daddy and now she feels guilty," she was crying heavily. I closed the door and walked down to the patio. We had an outdoor bar, so I made myself some drinks. If Charlotte could see me right now, she would be so disappointed. My baby sister took her own life, now I'm making my baby girl want to take hers. I needed to numb the pain, so I got drunk like usual.