Teaching A Slut A Lesson

The pic up above is what I think Benjamin would look like! You can imagine whatever you want, but that's my opinion!

Athena's POV & Six Days Later

For the first time all week, Kat came over. Chris wanted me to talk to her, so I will. She looked very sad and a bit... Bloated. I gave her a quick hug before taking a seat on the couch, "are you alright? I haven't seen you in a while and you didn't even go to the airport to say goodbye to John," I said. I could see the tears threatening to spill from her eyes,

"He's a fucking douche bag and I hate him!" I could hear the strain in her voice,

"What did he do?" I gave Ben a toy and covered his ears,

"Wanna know what he did to me? To the bond? He fucking broke it! I caught him... I caught him with Alessia. She was on top of him like a fucking cowboy! Touching something that only I can touch him! Just because I refused to give him a blow job! That fucking man whore will die before I give birth!" She spat through gritted teeth. I immediately pulled her into a hug. Is she pregnant?

"It's going to be okay," I told her and rubbed her back. She hugged me back and cried into my shoulder, "You'll be an amazing mom, I've seen the way you treat Ben," I reassured her,

"He's adorable! How could I resist?" She joked,

"I know he's adorable, maybe Ben and whatever your child's name will be, maybe they could be friends," I felt bad for her. She's pregnant and just caught her mate banging around with some other chick. The same chick that Chris had done too. I knew that bitch couldn't be trusted, "I'll go talk to her," I broke the silence, well, other than the sobbing and Ben throwing his toys around.

"She's a bitch, I don't want you to go through that," she murmured. I looked her in the eyes,

"I'm the Luna. She can't talk back unless she wants to be thrown in prison!" I gritted my teeth and grabbed Ben, "Hey, sweetie! It's time for a nap," I kissed his forehead, but he protested, "Could you stay here and make sure he doesn't... Die?" I asked Kat. She nodded and put him to bed.

When I got to the Pack house, everyone looked at me with empathy. I smiled at them and went to Chris' office. He had a list of everybody's names, rooms, and family. I looked through the papers and organized a bit, just until I found Alessia's name. Wing two room 629. I wrote that on my hand and hurried over.

I opened her door and immediately regretted it. She had some guy tied up on the bed and he was completely naked. I felt my cheeks redden as I walked further into her room. I found her in the bathroom sucking some guy off. I banged on the wall and got her attention, "Get dressed!" I roared at her. She stood up and sat on the guy's lap,

"Why should I? Can't you see that I'm busy?" She snapped back. I grabbed her arm and pulled her out of her room, "Let go of me!" She slurred. I threw her onto the wall and stood right in front of her. I don't know when I became this strong, but I liked it,

"I will say this once. You WILL leave the mated men alone or else you WILL be thrown in a cell. I can even make you a rogue, do you understand me?" I yelled. She gulped and nodded, "I am the Luna of this Pack. You will NOT be given special treatment, you're just like every other member. I care about them and I care about you, so start listening. Please." I strictly told her. She better act better,

"Y-yes Luna. I promise I'll leave the mated men alone! T-thank you for giving me a second c-chance," she crawled up the wall and covered herself up,

"Just remember what I have said." And with that, I walked back home. I felt satisfied with what I just did. I would have never been able to do that if Chris didn't teach me how to act brave. I'm too lucky to have him as a mate.

When I got back home, my phone rang. It was Chris. I immediately answered without hesitation, "H-hello?"

"Hey, baby. We're going in tonight. I just wanted to say how much I love you and that everything's going to be alright. You mean absolutely everything to me and I'm grateful to have you by my side. I'll see you when I'm back. And I swear to God, we're having the best sex imaginable," I felt my cheeks redden,

"I love you too. You have saved me from my filthy family and placed me into a loving home. I'm nothing without you. Please come home safely. If you do, I can guarantee that we have mesmerizing sex," I smirked and hopped onto the couch.

We talked for two hours, then he told me that he had to leave. I felt my heart clench and my lungs stop for a second before everything was alright again. He was going to make it. I know he will, he's the stronger person I know.

Chris' POV

I ended the call with Athena after two and a half hours of talking. Alpha Alacander is planning the attack and we all need to be ready. I slid my shirt on and tucked my phone under the mattress before heading to the conference room. When I got there, I saw John holding an M16 silencer. Nice choose but I'd rather prefer my AGM-1 Carbine, it's cycle is faster and the recoil isn't too bad.

-

We got to the base and it was full of weapons, bombs, and sweaty wolves. I cringed at the scent of the silver, wolfsbane, and actual wolves. Alacander must have seen my slight discomfort, so he walked up to me and slapped my back, "Alpha Christopher, this won't be so bad. Only two more months until you're home and the battle should be over. Thank you very much for even making an appearance. Our packs have a very strong ally because of your decision,"

"I didn't have much of a choice- You threatened to come after my mate. She has had enough troubles in her life, so why don't you just leave her alone. You don't even know her name." And without other words, I walked away. He dares think this was my choice! My choice to leave my family alone. My choice to risk death every second that we're here. My choice to travel the world without my mate! If I had a choice, I'd be home with the two people who can make me fucking happy!

-

We got ready for the ambush. Since they're hunters, we can't be in our fur forms. We can smell the amount of silver and wolfsbane they have, it would affect our wolves more. I grabbed my AGM-1 and a shitton of 9x19mm rounds. I will be going home when this stupid conflict is over and I will not be staying longer than needed. If I have to, then I might as well fucking stay forever.

A loud ring was heard before red lights flashed. We were getting ambushed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be sure to-
Vote

Comment

Favorite

and Follow!

    ~ ~ Mia <3