Wedding day part three

Merida walked down the isle. Everyone stood and bowed to her. Luckily for me and Snoutlout, we were the closet to the dark corners of the Great Hall.
"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of the two proud tribes gathered​ before us today. Yay, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third, child of Odin. Doth taketh Merida of DunBroch, daughter of Freya, to be his betrothed?" Gobber said

I glanced at him.
"I do." There was no hesitation in his voice.

My hand flew to cover my mouth. Tears threatened to fall.
No Astrid...hold it together...
"Eye. Yay, Merida of DunBroch, daughter of Freya, Doth Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third, child of Odin  to be her betrothed?"

I glanced at Snoutlout. His fist was clenched.
"I do."

I felt a tear fall.
"If anyone has any objections, please, speak now or until Vallhalla is upon you, forever shall you hold your peace."

Everyone glanced at me. Then at Snoutlout and back again.

We didn't say anything.
"Ooook then...And by utterance of these words, this union may only be broken in the Halls of Valhalla. You may kiss the bride." Gobber finished.

Before he did, I saw hurt in Hiccup's eyes. He leaned forward,  I turned and ran out the door, meeting Snoutlout outside. We hopped on our dragons and took off. I sobbed as we landed at the cove.
"Astrid... If Hiccup didn't tell you, you are wonderful, amazing, beautiful and strong. You deserve so much. I can't believe Hiccup was so bling to walk away from you. Astrid, I'm so sorry..." Snoutlout siad sitting down next to me.
"Thanks... Same for you, but with Merida of course." I said.

He hugged me and we both cried.