Viggo?

We landed on an island and Hiccup helped Merida off Toothless. We jumped off Stormfly and Toothless ran over to me. I scratched him behind the ear.
"Really bud? I thought you were on my side!" Hiccup said sarcasticly as Merida laughed.

I smirked as Toothless laughed.
"Hey...s-so...how are you?" Hiccup asked.

I looked up. He was standing next to Toothless, rubbing the back if his neck nervously.
"I...I'm fine..." I said standing up straight.
"S-so...a-about last night..."
"No. Not now. Let's just...let's just get this mission over with." I said walking away. Stormfly followed.
"Oh Thor!" I heard Hiccup say.

I turned to say something, but he accidentally​ punched Toothless. Toothless's​ eyes widened and he shot Hiccup's prosetetic leg.
"Ok. I deserve that." He said.

Toothless laughed.
"Sorry bud." He said petting him.

I turned, smiling and walked off to scout the arena​. I don't know why...I just felt like doing it. I walked up to a cliff and saw a ship. I looked at the igsinia and glanced at my satchle. It was the same igsinia. I gasped and ran down to the shore with Stormfly.

Viggo came off board.
"Astrid! Your not as far as I thought you and the dragon riders would get." He said.
"Really? You had a two days head start and your just now getting here." I said.

He laughed.
"Still as witty as ever. Even with your memory loss. How did you know it was my ship?" He asked.
"The igsinia. It's the same one in the satchle." I said as Stormfly landed behind me.

She growled and showed her spines.
"Whoa girl! What's wrong?" I asked.

She shot a spine in front of him.
"Stormfly​! I'm sorry. I-I don't know whats wrong with her." I said.
"All is well. Now, I must request that you double the pace. Dauger leaves soon. And if your not there, that won't look good to Hiccup."
"Ok, if you really want Hiccup to get the Dragon eye back, here's the satchle, go give it to him." I said.

He laughed
"Oh Astrid. Hiccup and I aren't on...good terms at the moment. He doesn't fully trust me."
"What did you do then?"
"That's not important. Now. You must pick up the pase."
"What's in it for me?"

He smirked and pulled out a bottle with clear liquid. But it had a sparkle to it.
"Your memories." He said.

I gasped.
"Fine..." I said.
"Good. I want you on the third island by tomorrow. No exceptions. Farewell for now Astrid." He said boarding​ his boat.
"Oh, and tell Hiccup that Johan stole the satchle from the man who stole it from him." He said.

They pulled away. I sighed and walked back to the camp with Stormfly.

She squaked with distress.
"I know girl...I know." I said petting her.
"I found her!" I heard someone​ yell.

I was tackled.
"Ah! Heather?!? Get off!" I said.

She did and helped me up
"Where were you?!?" She asked worriedly as everyone came up behind her.

I sighed and brushed myself off
"Relax, I was out scouting." I said.

She arched a brow but nodded. We went back to the camp sight. Hiccup sat next to me with Merida. Heather sat next to me.

We were laughing at one of Tuff's jokes when Stormfly squked.

I walked over to her and a small dragon climbed onto my shoulders. It had a pice of paper. I took it and they flew off.

I opened it.
Astrid,
This is Viggo. Remember. You must be at the third island tommrow in order to catch Dauger before he leaves. And remember, your memories and Hiccups trust is on the line.
                                  - Viggo

"Astrid? What is it?" Hiccup asked.
"It was Johan. He says Dauger will be leaving soon. We need to be at the third island by tomorrow night. Or else he'll leave. Well, he leaves the night we get there. So-"
"WHAT?!?" Everyone except Merida screamed.
"Huh?" I asked.
"My brothers alive and you didn't tell me?!?" Heather asked.
"Huh? What? I'm confused." I said.
"Heath-" Hiccup started.
"Shut it Hiccup!"
"No. She lost her memory. How is she supposed to know?"
"Fine. But you never said anything about Dauger last night!"
"I was telling you the stuff that seemed important. If it weren't for me, we wouldnt even be close to getting you stupid dragon eye!" I said hopping on Stormfly.

We flew off, away from scilence. I looked back at their faces. And something told me, I had won.