Dinner.

Merida sat down in a different dress next to us and sighed.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing...I-I just don't like dresses..." She said.
I nodded and turned back to Astrid.

"So...you look nice..." I said.

She smiled.
"Thanks..."

She was wearing the dress from the night when I got betrothed to Merida. Except this time her hair was all the way down, and she had a belt similar to Queen Eleolnore's but silver.
"Attention everyone! As we all know it's only a week until the princess of DunBroch, Merida, marries the leader of the dragon riders, killer of the red death, ultimate dragon rider, heir to Berk, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III!" Elenore announced.

Everyone cheered as Furgus and my dad laughed. I glanced at Astrid from the corner of my eye. Her eyes​ were wide, in shock. She seemed...hurt.
"Eye. Astrid. There's someone​ at the docks waiting to see you lass. He requested for you to come alone." Furgus said.

She arched a brow and nodded. She left the room. I was tempted to follow her.
"Wait...next week?" Merida asked.
"Yes. Next week." Elenore said.
"What? We're to young! Ya said at least for a few years!" Merida said standing suddenly.
"Merida. Your acting like a child."
"And your a beast! That's what you are! Taking away our freedom!"
"Watch it"
"I wish you were still a bear!" Merida sobbed.

Everyone gasped as Elenore's face flattered. Merida sobbed again and ran upstairs. I followed her.
(Astrid's POV)
I saw a man standing by a huge ship.
"Ah! Astrid! How are you my dear?" He said.
"Um...I'm sorry...I-I don't know you." I said.
"Oh. Pity. The names Viggo. Viggo Grimborn." He said offering his hand.

I shook it.
"Wait...did you say Grimborn? And Viggo?'' I asked.

His face fell.
"Yes..."

I racked my brain trying to remember. I sighed.
"Never mind... I don't remember..." I said.
"Pity. Come, I must talk to you." He said.

He helped me on to his ship and lead me to his chambers. He sat down and I sat to. Someone knocked at the door.
"Come in." Viggo said.

A buff man opened he door.
"Eye. Viggo, she here." He said.
"Ah, Thank you Ryker. Send her in." Viggo said.

A hood stranger walked in and handed him a satchle.
"Ah. Thank you. Ryker, escort her out."
"Yes Viggo."

"So. Are you hungry? Thirsty?" He asked.
"No. Thank you though."
"All is well dear. Now. On to business. Has Hiccup Haddock talked about something called...the dragon eye?"

My brain started to hurt.
"Yes... several times... But I don't know what it is. He said a dangerous man stole it from him... But he never told me his name."

He nodded.
"This my dear, is the Dragon eye." He siad pulling out a cylinder looking object. It was quite decreative.
"My right hand man recovered it from the thief. And I want it delivered to Hiccup. But, if you give it to him personally, he'll lose his trust in you. And we don't want that now do we?"

He put the dragon eye back in the satchle and handed it to me. I slung it over my shoulder.
"Your right... How do I get it to him without​ losing his trust?" I asked.
"There's a deserted island called Outcast island. Very far from here. A four day flight. There's an island a day  away from it. You should use that as your last rest stop. Tell him that... Dauger the deranged has it hidden and gaurded there. Thousands of men. Sneak away from the group. There's a map of the base in the satchle. Go to the center of the base. After you've made it there, place it on the pedestal in the center of the room. Crumble up the map and shove it in the satchle. Then pretend you found it while scouting. Lead them there, get the dragon eye, and leave."
"And if Daguer and his men aren't there?"
"Oh they are. Show them this and they'll let you in." He said handing me a small ring with the igsinia on his belt.

I placed it in the satchle.
"Ok. Thank you."
"Oh, Astrid. One more thing. Tell him, trader Johan told you this."

I nodded and left. I watched them pull away from DunBroch and walked back to the castle.