Instinct

Hiccup hopped off and helped me off the Dragon called Toothless. Toothless nudged me.
"Um...what dose he want?" I asked.
"He just wants you to pet him. Here." He said taking my hand.

I felt my face flush. He did to. He held my hand above Toothless's​ nose. He didn't hesitate to place his nose in my hand. I smiled and scratched him behind his ear.

'Stormfly' walked up to us with Merida on her back. Hiccup smiled, put either hands on the side of her waist, and lifted her down. Honestly, it kinda made me mad.

I looked at Stormfly who nudged me. I scratched her chin.  She nudged me again causing me to laugh.

I saw Hiccup looking at me from the corner of his eye, smiling. I smiled.
"Ok. Now. How do we get Astrid memory back? Ideas?" He said as everyone gathered around him.

"Eye. The witch's first words were: Regrets, no frets.  What dose that mean?" Merida asked.

I tuned out and looked​ at Stormfly. She cocked her head to her saddle. I took a deep breath and pulled my self into the saddle. Suddenly, I felt invincible. Like I was born to do this. I looked at where my hands moved to instinctively. I grabbed it and nodded. She took off in the air

For a moment I felt like I remembered Everything...to ride a dragon.
"Spine shot."
"Twirl!" I said she did all as told.

We landed and I jumped off, laughing. I pet her and turned to the others.
"What?" I asked
"You just flew Stormfly... alone!" Heather said.
"I did? I don't know​... It's like... I knew  what to do... It was instinct..." I said.

They nodded. A middle ages lady in green robes and long brown hair came out.
"Merida. Hiccup. Everyone. Dinner is ready." She said
"Hi. I'm Astrid." I said bowing.

She was obviously​ important.
"Um... A-astrid? Are you feeling well lass?" She asked.
"She...she lost her memory​ mum." Merida siad.
"Oh! Well, I'm Queen Eleolnore. Nice to meet you Astrid. Merida. A word. Please." Elenore said.

(Merida's POV)
Mum closed the door.
"This is perfect." She siad.
"What?" I asked
"Astrid likes Hiccup. We can use her memory loss as an advantage to create the alliance!"
"Mum. No.''
"Let me take care of it. You go get changed lass."
"Mum."
"Now."