Two weeks later...(Hiccup's POV)

It's been two weeks since Stormfly's fit. I've been spending a lot of time with Merida. She's really cool. Astrid and I talk every now and then, but we are either working, or I'm with Merida...I kinda feel bad.

I knocked on Astrid's hut.
"Who is it?" She called.
"Snoutlout." I said sarcasticly.

She opened the door. She leaned against it, smirked and arched a brow.

"Really? Do think with all the time I've been spending with Snoutlout these past few days, I can't tell your guys voices apart?" She asked as we entered her hut.

I sat down and she went to her desk. She seemed concentrated.
"Wait, you've been hanging out with Snoutlout?!? I thought you hated him."

I saw her freeze for two seconds then continue working.
"Yeah. So? Your always with Merida." She said.
"That's because we are engaged." I said as if it should be obvious.

She dropped her pencil and turned to face me. Fuming.
"Really? Do you think I WOULDN'T KNOW THAT WHEN YOU PROPOSED TO HER INFRONT OF ME AND MY HEART BROKE?!?" She screamed

I stood.
"Would you still want the war to go on?!?"
"Snoutlout was about to do it!"
"He was? Really?" I asked sarcasticly.

She scowled.
"You.have.no.faith.in.your.cousin. That's jacked up!" She said slowly.
"Yes, I do!"
"Really? You see him as a trouble maker. A prankster. Strong headed but weak minded. You told me you don't feel safe making him the leader of the dragon riders!"
"S-so?"

She huffed with annoyance and turned back to her desk. She pulled out an arrow. My eyes widened with fear.

Oh Thor's hammer. I thought.
"By Thor's Hammer! Stormfly!" Astird called.

"Astrid? Astrid! ASTRID!" I called.

But she was gone. Two seconds later, she landed, scowling. My dad landed behind her.
"Son. Pack up. We are heading to DunBroch​."  He said.
"What? No. It's almost night. The possibility of running into Viggo is to high. I'm not risking Merida's life." I said.

(Astrid's POV)
"I'm not risking Merida's life."

I blinked. I scowled and went into my hut, slamming the door.
"What did I do now?" I heard him groan.
"Best not worry about it son. I'll talk to her later. Right now, we need to get you and the others packed."

Stormfly had laid down next to my bed. I smiled slightly and went to my desk.
"Ok. So their shipments are coming from DunBroch. So... It can't be from the castel. The engraved intitals are... HWoW... But if you look closely, it has only one W... And the ingredients can only come from the middle of the forest...so..." I said, talking to no one in particular.

"Here. That's the only hut in the woods...but there's no way to get to it... Wait...where'd it go?" I asked as the hut on my map of DunBroch disappeared.

My eyes went wide as it reappeared, deeper into the forest. I smirked.
"They get their shipments, from a sorceress." I said.

I circled the hut and packed. I placed the map on top of everything. I sighed, and jumped over Stormfly, crawling into bed.

Now...how do I get away form everyone?  I asked myself falling asleep.