Be with Bill Ending

(Y/n)'s View:

I have no idea in my sane mind on why I am some how choosing Bill over all the other guys I had meet in my life. I look into Bill's mischief filled and hopeful eyes. I sighed as I nuzzled Bill with my arms. He flinched but then embraced my embrace. His hand petted my head, he released some type of force into me... I pushed away as I yelped in pain as my head felt like pounding out to the floor. My eyes went crazy, Will, Dipper, and Dipper all ran towards me at once. I flopped onto the ground, I laid down. All three of my friends had sad looks on there faces. I pushed them all slowly away, but they kept rushing back. I finally managed to choke out...

"G-Go, I-I feel my sanity draining away. GO!" I yelled, I grabbed my (H/c) (H/l) tightly as I ducked my head into the ground. Bill had a menacing laugh, the pain went away in a flash. I got up to one of my feet, then the other.

"(Y/N)! Y-YOUR EYES ARE (F/C)!" Will cried in horror, I looked at all the guys I used to know as friends. I began giggling to myself, then I burst into laughing demonically. I made all the guys flinch as they watched in terror, boy. Who knew this could feel so good?!

"(Y-Y/n)...?" asked both Dippers in sync, I levitate off the ground and I float over to them. I felt myself getting more insane after every minute passed.

"Oh.... look at you two, so cute when you get all scared in fear.." I creepily said, I laughed just like Bill at this point. Everyone couldn't believe what just happened, Bill turned me into someone else.

"Looks like my queen is all satisfied with what I've done to her. Shall we my dear (Y/n)?" Bill called to me, I hovered over to him and I gripped his black bow tie as I look down at everyone I knew and 'loved.'

"We shall dear Bill, whatever the hell it is." I answered, Bill snaps his fingers and a horde or Eye bats comes out. They all target Will and the two Dippers. All at once they blasted rays of red lights and I watch them all turn to stone in a snail speed. I ignore all the things they yell at me like 'why' or 'Please stop!' and even 'How could you do this to us?!' It disgusted me like hell. Could this process go any slower?! At last the stone transformation completed, Bill went over and shrunk all there statues to me. I grabbed them with hate, I wanted to smash them to the ground. Turn them to stone dust.

"If you want to so badly, then do it. Unless my dear queen has a soft spot deep down inside." Bill teased me, I cringed. I hated being soft to everyone, all I ever got were awkward moments to never forget.

"Psh, please Bill. I'd do this everyday if I could, that goody-two-shoes (Y/n) is loooong gone." I replied to Bill, I smashed the stoned statues of Will, and the two Dippers to dust. I blew it all away until all that was left was the floor.

"That's the kind of queen I always saw in within you my (Y/n)." Bill flirted, I turned to him. I had some desires I wanted right at this moment. I pulled Bill's now undid tie and I pulled him into a kiss. I never wanted to let him nor this amazing new form of mine go.....

NEVER......

A/n: JanisReader here! I want to say that I finished this first choice ending! I'll be making these in order until I finished all of the endings. Then I'll wrap this book up with a thank you note and I hope you are looking forward to these other ending coming up!

Until the next ending......BYE! :3