Chapter Seven

Dipper's View:

I held (Y/n) in my arms, her elegant (H/c) (H/l) hair, moving with the soft breeze that came by at night. She's truly an angel. I tore my eyes away to see an angry Will. His hair flaring up in a red, and behind him. A....weak boy? I chuckled to see him, what could he possibly do? He has no powers like me and Will. At least Will had a slight better chance of winning over a fight with me.

"Will, are you truly stronger than me? You've been afraid of me since you started working as a slave for me and Mabel!" I howled in an evil tone. Will flared his eyes into me, must be thinking a death stare could really kill me? I turned over to blondie behind Will, he looked determined. But I saw that deep in his soul, also powerless and feeble.

"FOR THE LAST TIME DIPPER! I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU TAKE (Y/N) AWAY FROM ME!" Will screamed at me, "I've also changed," I heard his whispers....they were hard....but I could hear them, "Even since (Y/n) showed me acts of kindness and loyalty. She changed how I see everyone, and how important she is to me." Will finished his sentence, then tried to tackle me. No luck, I teleported away. Somewhere Will would never expect....

Will's View:

I tried to tackle Dipper, hoping he would let go of (Y/n). But Dipper teleported away, leaving me stressed and worried. I immediately thought of places that Dipper would take (Y/n) I growled under my breaths. I looked over to 'Joseph'.

"This is all your fault!" I suddenly shot at him, 'Joseph' bounced backwards at my response. Tears of sorrow filled my eyes, I death glared at 'Joseph'. He looked scared and confused, "I-If you only didn't invite (Y/n) to hang out with you! She wouldn't have been kidnapped! Or I wouldn't have possessed your body!" I spat a little at my final words, my tears spilling down my face, "I  WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO MEET YOU!" Then I teleported away to start the search for (Y/n). Dumping 'Joseph' at his house, his emerald eyes slowly turning grey.

I first teleported to the place where me and (Y/n) first met, the town of Reverse Falls. I knew that the place we first met was dangerously near the Tent of Telepathy. But if (Y/n) was near there by any chance necessary, I'll take the risks to find her. I looked around town, and even peaked into the Tent of Telepathy for extra measures. I didn't find (Y/n) anywhere in town. I headed back to her house and asked her parents if she was home. They replied no, then they asked if something was wrong. I didn't want to start a panic, so I simply replied no. I went on the search for looking for (Y/n). I teleported to the Lazy Susan Diner, maybe Dipper would have wanted to take (Y/n) on a dinner date? Not possible, since he wouldn't want me to find (Y/n) so easily. So I figured this place would be too obvious. So the very last place in my mind to check for is..... wait.....oh no. I quickly clicked my fingers together to teleport myself to my brother's house. I appeared in a large room with triangles as a large part in props, and I also saw my brother in his throne in the middle of the room. With Dipper next to his side, carrying a passed out (Y/n).

"Oh hey Will! How ya doing?" asked my brother, looking at me. Then turned his head to Dipper, his eyes glittered with pleaser. While looking at (Y/n), starting to regain her mind. Bill realized this, he made yellow glowing chains come to life. Then they swooped around (Y/n)'s wrists and calves, fusing themselves together to make sure she doesn't make any attempt to try and escape them. Dipper then let (Y/n) down, tangled up in Bill's chains. (Y/n) saw this, them made attempts to try and escape. But no possible way was going to work, after all, it was a demon's magic tying her down. She strangled herself, flopping on the floor wildly.

" Let (Y/n) go!" I demanded, letting my eyes dagger Dipper and Bill's eyes. They both just laughed psychotically. I head no idea what they both wanted to do with (Y/n), but it wasn't going to be good for sure. I turned my sight back to (Y/n), she struggled more weakly, getting more and more tired for trying. It made me as furious as ever, I couldn't believe my own brother would do this to (Y/n). I know he's already screwed up in the head already, and the fact he sold me to the Reverse twins. But this was a whole new image of nuts. Taking away my precious little flower, and dealing with Dipper to help him do so. Is now just fucked up.

"Now, you're wondering why I want (Y/n) just as much as you? right?" Once Bill finished his sentence, he levitated (Y/n) onto his lap. She still didn't give up on trying to get free. Rolling around in fear on Bill's lap. Bill still refused to let (Y/n) free, since his yellow chains are one of the only things pinning (Y/n) still from escaping. (Y/n) started to cry, she had no idea what was going on. Bill looked at her with a disgusting smile in entertainment, then he used his gloved thumbs to wipe the salty tears away.

"Y-Yeah! Why are you and Dipper so obsessed with (Y/n)! don't you know that me and her are now dating?!" I shrieked at my brother and my use to be master. They both looked at me, surprised I finally had the guts to tell them off.

"Wow, congratulations for at last standing up to yourself. But, still it was a poor attempt, so, nice try but not good enough." Bill laughed sickly, I wanted to help (Y/n) so badly. I glanced at (Y/n) again, exhausted, she fell asleep for using her energy to escape. I felt so horrible for her, having to go through all this in one day.

"Just tell me what you are planning to do with (Y/n)!" I demanded again. Bill gave in and told me.

"Fine! Fine! I'll tell you if it'll stop ya whining. Look, I'm planning to keep (Y/n) all to myself. I'll make a deal with you if you win a fight with me."

"You mean....like a magic fight?" I asked, to ensure what Bill was talking about.

"Yep! If you win against me, I'll let you take (Y/n) with you back to Reverse Falls. But If I win, I get to take (Y/n) to Gravity Falls with me. " said Bill, pulling his hand out, and blue flames licked his gloved hand all over, "Do we have a deal Will?" asked Bill, mischief filled his eyes.

"D-Deal" I choked, shaking Bill's flamed hand up and down.