Chapter Fourteen

(Y/n)'s View:

I sketched rapidly in my notebook. I drew many anime characters and cute chibi animals from my own mind. I occasionally erased something I didn't like, then on went my pencil again. Marking the pages of my sketchbook. I eased my pace when warm breathing hit my neck. I jolted my head behind my shoulders to see who was watching me. It was Will, he watched me drawing this whole time! I blushed and quickly closed my notebook.

"W-Why did you stop?! You're drawing is amazing!" Will complained, I twirled my fingers around the pencil. I put the end of the pencil in my mouth, biting off the eraser and swallowing it. I did that when I was nervous. Luckily, I had the bigger eraser next to me.

"I mean....There not that great." I modestly said, then I put my sketchbook to the side of me. I sighed inwards, absolutely bored. Will kept eyeing my sketchbook, curious to see what I liked to draw.

"Can I look at your drawings?" Will asked politely, I nodded him a 'sure'. He then flew over me to grab the sketchbook at start looking through it. His blue eyes widen with amazement. I laughed at his amusement. I wouldn't think that my sketches were that good! I mean, I'm still practicing with other types of drawing, like realistic and mixed media. "(Y-Y/n)! These are beautiful! I don't understand why you think these are bad!"

"Well.... My realistic drawings are crap, so are some attempts of trying to do some mixed media drawings. I'm great with Anime and cartoons, but that's about it." I replied, then I looked at the ceiling. I heard Will drawing something in the sketch book, I then got curious and rolled towards him. Will had his hand traveling wild with his markings all over the page. He finished whatever he was drawing then showed me. My jaw dropped at what he made, a perfectly drawn picture of me and Will sitting next to each other at the park. Enjoying some ice cream.

"(Y/n), w-what do you think?" asked a shy Will, hiding his face behind my sketchbook.

"Will! this is fantastic! You're even better than me!" I complimented, Will peaked over to me, His face gave me a 'really?' look. I chuckled and kept on complimenting him, this made his face turn more and more pink. Until it was a complete cherry red. I giggled at his modest and shy looks. I then heard the door of the front door of the shack make a loud ring. I went upstairs with Will following me. Dipper was about to get the door too, but then I heard.

"That's not jealousy talking, I'd say that in front of her face." Dipper said, he then opened the country styled door. And there stood a girl with a long coat and sun glasses. The top of her head was covered with a scarf.

"Dipper, I need your help." she said plainly, oh great, I knew who this was already.

"You're the worst." Dipper shot back plainly, then slammed the door in front of her face.

"OOH! SAVAGE DIPPER!" I cheered out, Dipper noticed me and blushed a soft pink. Then the door bell rang again, me and Dipper groaned in sync. Then Dipper got the door again, same disguised Pacifica stood in the same place she was in before.

"Look, as much as I don't want to be here. I need your help, something is haunting Northwest manor! And the Northwest party is tonight! Please I'm desperate!" begged Pacifica, "I-I'll give you anything! Just name it please!"

"You have nothing we want." Dipper replied, then Mabel grabbed his wrist and interrupted. 

"I'm sorry, me and my bro need to talk." Mabel laughed. Then she pulled him aside to 'privately' talk. 

"Dipper what are you thinking!? You could get us tickets to that party!" Mabel squealed quietly. I had no idea what was going on. I wanted to get into what this was all about though. I decided to go all out and just ask.