Chapter Eleven

Dipper's View:

"DIPPER! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Mabel cried, hopping up and down on me. I groaned loudly and ducked my head under my pillow. I really didn't want to get up now, also, I'm sure Stanford isn't wake yet either. It isn't usually like Stanford to wake up so early.

"I'll come down, just give me five more years." I replied lazily. Pulling my covers over my head. Mabel stubbornly went onto jumping onto me. She spat at me that I was no fun, and telling me that I couldn't just stay in bed all day. I would if I could, but, that can't happen. Cause, I already had plans to go after. I still wanted to ask Stanford a bit about Will.

"Fine, just be a Debbie Downer." Mabel sighed, then she got off my bed and headed downstairs. Once she was out of sight. I hopped out of bed, and changed into my normal clothes. I slipped on my Pine tree cap. I took my Journal, hid it underneath my navy blue vest. I wonder if Stanford is out of his laboratory today? He hasn't been out of while....

Stanford's view: 

I sensed a new type of energy. A new type that I never thought I'd never discover, I quickly took out a fresh note book. Then a sheet of gold paper,then I found my trusty razor. I went straight to my desk. I outlined my six fingered hand on the golden sheet of paper. Then I grabbed a bottle of glue. I sliced the outline of my hand, then pouring lines of the glue onto the cut-out. Slapping it onto the front of the notebook. I took my black ink pen out of the pocket of my coat. Then, I wrote a '4' on the palm of my hand cut-out.

"I wonder what power could this be, another Bill?" I thought to myself. It wasn't possible, there is only one Bill. And he causes chaos to everything he touches. I then had my thoughts snap back to reality to hear knocking on my steel door. I got up off my wheeled office chair. To get the door, I swung it open. Looking down, I saw Dipper.

"Hey, Dipper! What brings you here?" I welcomed him into the lab. Dipper oddly looked deep into his thoughts, what was he thinking? I tapped his shoulder, he snapped towards me in surprise, "So, what did you want me for?" I questioned, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well..." Dipper started, "I want to ask you, do you know a person named Will?"

Will Cipher's View:

I shivered under the bedsheets. I never expected Dipper and Mabel's basement down here to be so cold. I turned over to see (Y/n), her adorable (F/c) T-shirt and pajama pants with roses decorated on it. I smiled, I got up to explore the room we were staying in. The walls were a shade of light grey, a bathroom with only a toilet and sink, at one side of the room. A single lightbulb hung in the bathroom. The only thing holding it in place was one wire. I heard a soft yawn. (Y/n) must be getting up. I turned to her to say good morning. But she stared at me with her face blushing as red as a cherry.

"(Y-Y/n)? W-what's wrong?" I asked, she pointed at me. Then she dug her face into her palms. I looked down, I saw I wasn't wearing a shirt, my biceps were showing. I still had long pants on, thank god. I blushed a hard shade of red, "I'm so sorry! I-I'll go get changed!" I jolted and snapped my fingers together, then I summoned a casual outfit. A Long blue sleeved shirt, with a white vest on top. with long black pants and a pair of black sneakers. (Y/n) looked up, her face cooling down, but still a shade of red.

"D-Don't worry," (Y/n) laughed nervously, "Let's go get some breakfast!" she ended quickly. Then she ran out of the bedroom and dashed to the kitchen. I followed her, but I took my time. Since what she saw was already awkward enough, I didn't want her to look at me with a strange and quirky look.

Mabel's View:

I heard footsteps come out of the stairway, and I saw (Y/n) in her pajamas. She had a blush plastered on her face. She sat down awkwardly next to me and beside Dipper.

"So Mabel, w-what's for breakfast?" (Y/n) asked shyly, she played with her (H/c) hair.

"Stancakes, trust me when I say this. DON'T eat them!" I replied, sipping into my sugary drink. My home made Mabel juice. (Y/n) eyed my cup in curiosity. "Want some?" I asked.

"O-Oh, no thanks. Hey Mabel, Is there a diner or something around here?" (Y/n) asked, then Will came into the kitchen at (Y/n)'s last words. Will looked at (Y/n) and hugged her, Dipper glared at Will for some reason. Guess Dippers jealous. Will and Dipper did a death stare contest, (Y/n) was caged in Will's arms. She mouth 'Can you stop them?' I nodded,

"Heey, guys.... Why don't we go to the diner?" Mabel asked, trying to break the staring contest.

"Yeah! Just let me go Will.... so I can chang-" Will snapped his fingers. And (Y/n) had a loose black tang top, with a blue skirt and some white socks. Along with some light blue sneakers.

Everything went silent....

Dipper then went out of his seat, then dashed to (Y/n) pulling her out of Bill's arms. He glared at Bill with (Y/n) close to him. Dipper placed his hand on her hip, she blushed a crimson red. Then looked down, completely quiet. I stayed where I sat, frozen from surprise. ignoring myself getting my Mabel juice on my sweater.

"I knew it! Bill! you can't fool anyone anymore!" Dipper screamed angrily, "I had a feeling you were going to do something bad to (Y/n)!"

"I never was going to hurt or do anything bad to (Y/n), I love her! AND WHY DO PEOPLE REFER ME TO BILL?!" Will screamed. He then had yellow flames circle him, Grunkle Stan fled out of the kitchen. Did he really just do that? Dipper still held onto (Y/n), protecting her from Bill. I wasn't all convinced that this guy isn't Bill. but I hopped out of my seat and ran over to Dipper, I was scared of this 'Will-Bill' guy.

(Y/n)'s View:

I saw Will containing his rage filled magic. The fact Dipper was holding onto me didn't help Will calm down at all. I wanted to tell Dipper to stop accusing Will being Bill. He isn't Bill! in fact, he's even better than Bill. The flames started to brighten up and slowly change from yellow to a devil red. The fire was burning hot,I felt sweat running down my neck and soak my black tang top. I cried a little, I never thought the once sweet boy that I first meet in Reverse Falls would become this. I loved Will.....trust me I do. But, I loved the way he once was. Not whatever was happening, Dipper saw me weeping.

"D-Don't worry (Y/n), we'll get out of here." Dipper said confidently, he then grabbed my hand and Mabel's and made a run for the woods. Before the shack was out of sight, I heard Will scream in agony and anger mixed as one. Spitting hate words about Dipper, just hearing poor Will in pain. Made me cry even more. He only wanted to protect me, yet look where that lead us too.

" Will doesn't deserve this." I thought, as all three of us were surely in the heart of the Gravity Falls forests.  

A/N: Hi! JanisReader here! well would ya look at that! A chapter made today! Hooray! I worked hard on this like normal. I hope you'll all enjoy this chapter! it's getting a bit good, what do you guys think!? Like I said for a little while now, I'm trying my best to try and get more and more chapters out. I'm struggling with High school preparations! Crazy tings have been going on.... So... I hope you all could understand! And thanks for your patience and understandment like always!

Until the next chapter......BYE! :3