Chapter Three

Will Cipher's View:

I looked around before entering Dipper and Mabel's mansion, they must be so angry at me. I knew that I was going to get punished for sure. I floated myself to the back door of the house. I unlocked it quietly, not wanting Dipper or Mabel to notice that I was home very late. I shifted myself through the door frame and tiptoed inside, closing the door behind me. I sighed heavily, careful to not have Mabel or Dipper hear me. I placed all the sweets Mabel ordered into the fridge and cabinets. I felt an unpleasant tap on my shoulder, I gulped and turned around to see Dipper with Mable behind him. I hopped backwards, hitting my head on the bottom of the cabinet I placed some of the cookies in.

" Where have you been?" Asked Dipper darkly, he stared at my eyes. I knew he had the power to read minds of others. I didn't want Dipper to find out about (Y/n), she... she's mine. I tried my hardest to erase my thoughts about her, she was too into my head. It was no use.

" Ah, I see you have meet a pretty young girl. (Y/n), correct?" he asked, teasingly. He looked like he was into her too. It triggered me, I grabbed the counter behind me and squeezed it hard. I was careful however, not to break (Y/n)'s kitten key chain she dropped. Dipper than looked in my hand, seeing it wasn't clenched all the way. Forcefully, Dipper used some of his magic to pull out the key chain that belonged to (Y/n) I tried to grab it back. But Dipper used some more of his magic to pin me down. He looked at the kitten key chain. He giggled, knowing who this would belong to.

" D-DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" I screamed at Dipper, all the blueness on me started to turn red. I was completely enraged, flames shot from my right eye. Under my eye patch. He just looked at me, darkly, and with a tint of surprise.

" My, I guess I better go find who this could possibly belong to," he chuckled, looking towards me, " Dear Mabel, could you please start practicing for our next show? And tell Will if he disobeys you, you'll give him triple times the punishment." She smiled to her twin brother.

" Gladly." she said, then a aqua chain appeared on my neck and arms. Making it impossible to move. I looked back at Dipper, admiring (Y/n)'s key chain. Looking at it as if he won an Oscar Award. Mable tugged on my chains, making me look at her. " Let's start now, shall we?"

(Y/n)'s View:     

I said my goodbyes to some new acquaintances. I then looked around, getting back on track.

" Where is that Tent of Telepathy?" I thought. It took me a while before I was finally able to find it. The tent was a bright aqua blue, inside were some people getting ready for the show. I peaked inside to only get tapped on the shoulder. I squeaked and swung my head behind me. My (H/l) hair flew when I turned around. I saw a boy my age look at me, he was wearing a aqua vest. Everything else he wore was mostly black. He had his birthmark showing, which created a dipper on his forehead. I cringed when he got closer. A horde of girls came screaming at me with jealously, and anger.

" Hey there beautiful," he started, " Are you here to come and see my show inside?"

" Y-Yeah.... how much is a ticket? I bro-" He cut me there, placing a finger over my mouth to shush me. He dug into his pocket to had me a ticket. I took it, looking at it a little.

" (Y/n) is your name, right?" he asked, I was surprised. How did he know my name already? I didn't even introduce myself yet. I took a deep inhale and exhale.

" Yes... And you are..?" I shoot back at him, trying to get him at least half a step away from me. This guy was so close to me, we were nearly touching. He grabbed my hand, kissing it.

" Dipper, Dipper Gleeful." He said, I jerked my hand away. My face was a crimson red. " Take this ticket as you will. It's on the house." Then he walked away from me, and into the aqua tent. " Oh, and one more thing..." He tossed to me something, I caught it. I slowly opened my hand. To find my kitten key chain, I was confused. Did I really drop this? I don't remember losing it. I shook my thoughts out, and just headed inside the tent. I took my seat. Lots of people were waiting for the show to start, i guess it must have been that good. I looked closer to the curtains, I saw a face so familiar.