Chapter Five

(Y/n)'s View:

I woke up in my dream, it's just like what I wanted to happen in real life! I gained the ability to breath underwater. I explored the wide, color filled ocean overjoyed. I never had a dream this good in the longest time! mostly, I would end up running in a nightmare. After more exploring in enjoyment in my dream. I saw Will in my dream. However, everything he used to wear blue was now yellow... even his hair was now a golden yellow.

" Is he trying a new trend?"  I thought to myself, then, the man turned towards me. He looked like Will, only his skin tone was a more light tan. And instead of his right eye, being blue. This guy's left eye was the colored one. It was yellow as well. I was confused as hell.

" Ah! So you must be (Y/n) right? My brother's new girlfriend? If I say so myself?" asked the yellow man, I stared back in shock. Surprised by how he knew my name right away, I swam backwards. Hopefully thinking this wasn't real, and it wasn't....thank Jesus.

" Sorry princess, this maybe a dream, but I'm completely real! Anyways the names Bill Cipher." The man replied, floating over to me. Bill wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. His eyes looking into mine, some of my sweat rolled down forehead. I tried to look away, however, some strange force strained my neck to stay like it was. Not long later, my neck started to feel sore. Bill's other hand twirled in the air a black walking cane.

" W-What do you want from me?" I hissed softly, Bill stared at me with pleasure. I now regretted somewhat about being a tad rude to him.

" I'll gladly help answer that for you," then my neck wasn't strained anymore, " You see, I'm just like my brother here. So, I know what's going on in two dimensions. Once I spotted you with Will, I decided, I want you all to myself." Bill popped the word you, I couldn't believe anything I just heard.

" What do you mean, all to yourself?" I released myself from Bill's arm, taking steps away from him. Bill quickly saw this and spun around to me again, his black cane now sitting still in his hand. He gave me a mischievous smile, it sent some shivers down my spine.

" You see doll, I'm a dream demon. And so is my brother Will, you happen to be a mortal. A cute one too. I fell for you, just like Will did. But, sadly, sharing isn't my thing. Will won't take you in that easily, not on my watch." All out of nowhere, all the ocean water that surrounded me. Drained out of picture and me and Bill floated in blackness. He came close to me, giving me an embrace. I pushed away, ruffling my (H/l) (H/c) hair into my face. Bill swiftly took some of my hair out of my face, to watch him create a crimson rose, giving it to me. I hesitantly took the delicate rose from Bill's hands, I sniffed it. The rose was very nice indeed, the redness of the flower was pure. I turned my head up away from the flower. I flinched back, to see another figure tackle Bill away from me.

" Will?!" I asked in shock, surprised to see him here. I at first I thought that it was going to only be me and Bill in my dream. Will slammed his brother to the what seemed like the ground, which is invisible. Will glared at Bill, turning red again. 

" Well, if it isn't my cry baby twin, Will, how's it been going?" Bill asked calmly, not afraid at all about what might happen to him. I tilted my head sideways to see what's going on. Will lifted his arm upwards. Tightening his hand closed to form a fist, anger filled his eyes. His lovely blue eyes turned into a hot lava red. 

" No, Will wouldn't do-" 

Will did it. 

Punches landed into his brother's face repeatedly, Bill just glanced up at Will, looking as if he's pleased about the pain. Many bruises decorated Bill's face, his nose even bleed. I fell to my knees in shock. Will, what got into him? This wasn't like him when I first met him. Will was a shy, kind and thoughtful boy. But now, he was over protective and easily tempered when guys got near me. I watched and froze in place, as Will kept punching his sibling. He then made a sharp sword appear in his hands, Bill stumbled to keep his balance straight. I spark lit inside my head, I got up to my feet. Running towards Bill, pushing him aside. A sharp stab then went clear through me. Blood spilled from the blade, tears filled my eyes. It slit upwards slowly, then stopped. I glanced over my shoulders, Will looked at me with fear. His facial expression was mixed in many emotions, tears of sadness and regret spilled out his eyes. Will's blue color came back to his eyes and hair again. Withdrawing the sword out of me, i fell to the ground. Choking on my blood, Will ran up to me. Bill looked over to me, shocked about what he just witnessed. Hugging me closely, I used my strength to try and hug him back. 

" (Y/n) I-I'm so s-sorry." he whispered to me, sobbing, and buried his wet and puffy face into my shoulder.

" W-Will," i choked out, ruffling his blue locks weakly, " I-I'll be okay, don't be sorry. I-It's not your fault, but I forgive you...." I stopped, my eye's blurred and started to close. Before my hearing also shut down, I still heard Will sobbing and hiccuping. 

I flung my head up off my (F/c) pillow, I snapped my head to were Will slept. He was also awake, tears strained his eyes, heavily breathing. Will turned to see me okay, no harm coming from the dream. He then leaned over and hugged me, still sobbing. I told him that I was okay. Will still was horrified about what happen in my dream. 

" Stop crying,"  I ensured him, I pulled away from Will's octopus hug, wiped his tears with my thumbs, "I told you i was going to be okay." Then, the question I wondered from earlier in the dream struck me like a high speed train. I decided to not ask Will right now. Seeing Will in pain, I kissed his pale fore head. I cared for Will, I loved him. 

"T-Thank you (Y/n)" he softly said, giving me a smile with his face puffy all over. I touched his warm, pale, and pink cheek. I soothed him, making Will smile bigger. He still sobbed, but much less. In between some of his sobs, came nervous laughter. Will was relieved about nothing bad happening to me. I pulled him into another hug. Then I pushed back playfully. 

" Come on, it's three in the morning. Let's go back to sleep." I insisted, tucking myself back under my blanket. I tucked Will in too, as he laid down along with me. I cuddled next to him, I felt my eye's being droopy again. I then fell asleep, without any dreams or nightmares this time.   

A/N: Hi everyone! It's JanisReader here! I just wanted to give you guys a little heads up. I'll be trying to post new chapters daily, I just hope this fanfiction is getting lots of love! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And are dying to get more, and like I said, I'll try my best to release at least one chapter everyday. If not, two days. I just love making fanfictions! I also would like it if you guys are really digging the story, to maybe give me some votes or some likes or whatever? I'm a newbie her, so, I don't know too much about Wattpad yet. And I'm personally not the best writer I wish to be. But hopefully soon!

Until the next chapter.... BYE! :3