Chapter 5: The Emperor Throne

-Mana P.O.V-
"It's cold...."

"What on earth is happening...", I took a peek

Someone carried me on the back, there's a heavy rain poured down.

"Don't worry, we're almost there", I heard a familliar voice. That person put his suit on me, so I won't get drenched in rain, although it's futile because the rain poured heavily, of course I'm wet.

"Who's there...he...piggyback me...is it Ryota?", I murmured

"Ryota? Is that you".

"If you think I'm Ryota, that's a big mistake", he murmured. I wanted to ask him more...but my eyes feel heavy...I...

* * *

"Asano-kun...", I hide behind Asano.

"Don't worry, you'll be alright", he smiled.

A sound of thunderclasp roared in the sky, I clench my fist in fear.

"Hahaha, don't tell me you scared", Asano-kun ruffled my hair.

"No! I'm not!!", I blushed.

"Here, I give you a charm", Asano-kun opened my hand and draw a star sign on my palm with his finger. "Asano-kun, what's this?", I asked. "It's a lucky charm, to remind you that I always be by your side and protecting you, so don't be scared...", he smiled warmly.

"Asano-kun...", I woke up. I examine my surroundings, it's dark. The only thing I can saw is the big window next to the bed, it rained heavily. "Where am I?", I panicked a bit, because I'm scared of the darkness.

A sound of thunderclasp roared in the sky, I covered my ear in fear. "I'm scared...Asano-kun", I muttered

"Unfortunately I'm not Asano", again, the same hoarse voice.

"You, you are-".

The thunderclasp sparks on the air, the sparks revealed the person shadow, it was Akashi Seijuro.

"A-Akashi! What are you-".

"Silence!", he cut off. He put a thermometer in my mouth.

"39 degree...you still have a fever", he sighed.

I didn't notice at first, but right in front of me is Akashi bare chest, he wear a white shirt, several of the buttons were unbuttoned revealing his bare chest. I could see through his body through his white shirt, probably because he's wet, I could smell his shampoo scent, I think he just finish his shower.

"A-Akashi, I-I'm okay, so can I go home now?", I blushed.

"No, you can't. There will be a thunderstorm in three days, so you might as well stay here in the meantime, beside you still have a fever", he said expressionless.

"But how about my father? Father might be worried about me", I turned my head in other direction.

"I already talk to your father, he understand and allow you to stay here", he sipped a cup of coffee.

"Thank goodness...sorry for troubling you Akashi", I still refuse to look him.

"Why won't you look at me?", he smirked slyly.

"Huh? N-No, don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm shy or something like that!!", I shouted in embarrassment.

"Hmmm....", Akashi stared me with his sly smirk.

"What are you staring at?", I blushed.

"Are you amazed by my body?", he smiled.

"No!", I blushed.