Chapter 24: Sleep

-Akashi P.O.V-

"Ohayo Akashi-san!", Michigo tapped my shoulder

"Who does she think she is?", I glared.

"Ohayo", I said emotionless.

"Manacchi!!!!", Ryota shout interrupted me. "Where's Manacchi!? Where is she!?".

"It's rare for her to be this late", I glanced at her empty seat.

-Mana P.O.V- (at home)

"Look at you...39 degree? You can't go to school this way", my mother said. "I know", I sighed. "I have to go to work now, take care", my mother pat my head. "Yes", I answered weakly.

I texted Momoi

"Momoi, I have a fever. I can't attend the school, I apologize".

-Mana-

-Akashi P.O.V- (after school)

"Continue practice as usual", I ordered. "Shintarou in charge". "Wait, why me?", Shintarou widened his eyes. "I have important matters to do", I said coldly. "Ahh~, is it about Mana-chan!?", Satsuki winked playfully.

"She get on my nerves", I glared.

"As the Captain, I need to know her condition", I coughed awkwardly. "Ara...now you use your position as a captain for an excuse? Gee, good one", Satsuki tease me.

"This woman...", I shot her a death glare.

"Akashi, you can go", Daiki said. I gazed him in shock, "What did you say?". "She probably waiting for you, Akashi-kun", Tetsuya smiled. "Aka-chin! Go~", Atsushi said. Ryota staring me with a sad smile, "Akashicchi, you have to go".

* * *

I arrived at Mayoi residence, one of her maids appeared to spot me from the second floor and open the door. "Akashi-sama, is there something the matter?". "I want to look at her condition", I said expressionless.

"Moreover...what's with the sudden change in the team, they told me to go look for her? How dare they ordering me around", I pondered.

"A-Akashi?", Mana walked weakly toward the kitchen. "Ojou-sama!!! You shouldn't walk around in your current state!", the maid said concerned. She suddenly collapsed, fortunately I able to catch her.

"You're an idiot", I let out a sighed.

-Mana P.O.V-

"Mmm...Akashi?", I awake to see Akashi staring me intently.

"Mana, you told me not to overexerted myself, yet you did the same thing", he retorted.

"I apologize", I looked at him worried whether he's angry or not.

"Now you should focus on recovering", Akashi said calmly as he put a compress on my forehead.

"He came...I'm glad", I smiled.

"I apologize if I'm getting in your way", I looked at him.

"You're not getting in my way, you're different...and yet..", Akashi trailed off. "You ruined my perfection".

"A-Akashi?".

"Hm? What's wrong?", Akashi doesn't seem to realize what he just said.

"Nevermind", I shrugged.

He keep tending my fever, I blushed as I know that his hand touches with my forehead.

"I wish the time stop now", I snorted.