Chapter 2: I guess they're not Monsters

-Flashback-
"Mana-chan! Hurry up", the boy with yellow haired smiled at me.

"Wait Asano-kun! ", yes the boy name was Asano, Yuu Asano.

"C'mon! We will be late for practice!", he smiled. 

"Asano-kun, I-".
Suddenly there was a car rushed toward me

"Asano-kun, help me!", that's what I wished for

"Mana-chan!!", he pushed me. The car crashed , I survived but unfortunately...Asano-kun...

Blood splattered everywhere. "Mana-chan, I-I love-", but before he could say anymore. He died...

I wish I didn't wished about Asano-kun to help me...this is my fault...

-Mana P.O.V-
"No! Stop!", I shouted. What was that? Oh...it was just a dream. A bad dream. A dream from the past. Wait, what time is it? I looked in my cellphone. "4.30...that was early", I yawned. Suddenly my cellphone ringing, who the heck calling me at this hour?

"Uhh...hello?", I yawned. "You're up earlier than I thought you would be", I could hear the red emperor hoarse voice. "...huh? Akashi?", I said as I half asleep. "You seems unwell Mayoi, did something happen?", his hoarse voice softened. "I-I'm fine, it's nothing", I stuttered. "Hmm...", Akashi listened to me intently.

"A-anyway what is it that you want Akashi-kun?".

"Since when did you add suffix -kun in my name? Are you still half asleep?", he said

"Oh...I accidentally said it", I facepalmed myself.
"Sorry about that...I'm still half asleep", I fake smiled.

"Anyway as a manager assistant, your role is to support us in every aspect, such as physical condition, mental condition, and other things that I do not need to tell you, but I know that you will understand, won't you?", he lectured me. "I...guess", I still can't follow what he said. "I could imagine your idiotic face from afar for not understanding my lecture", he said emotionless.

"Si-silence!!", I blushed. "Now you're blushing, aren't you?", he chuckled mischievously. Who is he!? Is he some sort of physic!?
"That's rude! I-I'm hanging up now!!", I blushed redder. "Isn't that being considered as rude as well?", I could imagine his sly smirked. "B-bye!", I said nervously. "Oh before I said goodbye...", he continued. "What is it now?", I asked.

"Stop pretending that you're strong, I hate it", he rise his voice which is scary. "What do you me-". "What I mean is, stop fake smiling in front of me", his voice intimidate me, as if he had this killing aura around him and killed anyone who disobey him. "Huh? And what is your current position that make you have rights to order me around?", I glared.

He smirked, "You still not understand, that my orders are absolute, and if you oppose me, I will punish you at any cost". I gulped, "I see..". "See you at school, Mayoi", again, his seductive voice make my heart beat faster, what on earth is this feeling?

-At school (Mayoi P.O.V)-
For some reason, I felt like I want to puke. I went to school pretty early, and I arrived earlier than the others. Suddenly my phone is ringing, there's a text message, from someone that I do not recognize, the number is not in my contact.

"There will be a brief meeting before the school start, gather on the court".

This text message must be from Akashi, but I wonder where did he know my phone number. I arrived on the court, there's a bench nearby, I laid there...I fell asleep.

-Akashi P.O.V-
I told my driver to pick me up later as usual. I went to the court. As I open the door, I saw Mayoi sleep on a bench, what is she? A sleepy head?
"Mayoi stop fooling around and get up", I sighed. She didn't get up, instead she's drenched in sweat, her face looked trouble as if she had a nightmare.
"Asano-kun....I'm sorry, I-", she cried. What is she doing? Why is she crying? The only one who are allowed to make her cry is me, and only me. "Suit yourself, Mana....", I whispered seductively and licked her ear. She quickly get up.

"Huh!? What on earth!", she wake up. "You're awake Mayoi?", I smirked. "Uh? A-Akashi!?", she blushed. "What's the matter Mayoi?", I asked. "N-nevermind, I just had a weird dream...", she scratched her head.
"Hm? What kind of dream?", I approached her closely. "It's n-none of your concern", she blushed.

-Mayoi P.O.V-
What's this!? Why is Akashi doing this!?
"Don't you want to tell me?", he whispered seductively. "N-no! I said it's none of your concern!!", I shouted. I can't tell him...that I dreamed he lick my ear."Akashicchi~", I heard Ryota shouted.

Akashi pulled away, Ryota waved his hand toward me. "Ryota, what's all the fuss?", I sighed annoyed. "Gomen....gomen, ohayou Mayoicchi", he smiled. Ryota glance at Akashi,"Ohayou Akashicchi~". Akashi smiled, but his intimidating aura is scarier than usual.

Then Aomime, Tetsuya, and Momoi came. Aomine yawned,"Ohayou". "Ohayou Mana, ohayou Akashi-kun, Kise-kun", Tetsuya smiled. "Ohayou minna-san", Momoi said cheerfully. Later then, Midorima came,"Ohayou I'm sorry for being late". "Ohayou~", Murasakibara yawned. "Well then everyone present, then let's start our meeting", Akashi stated.

Akashi lectured them about the upcoming matches. Momoi provided the enemy data as usual, then Akashi discuss the strategy. Everyone listened it intently except Aomine, he's sleeping. "Aomine, wake up", I wake him up. "Please no...five more minutes", he's talking in his sleep. "Mou...Aomine, listened to me", I complained.

"If you're not stop yapping, I'm gonna kiss you..". "What? Stop fooling around", I blushed. "Wanna prove?", he appoached my face. Wait, what did he say?

"A-Aomine! Stop it you fools!", I blushed. "What's the matter Mayoi?", Akashi glanced to me and then realize what Aomine is trying to do, then everyone turned their heads, seeing me being hugged by Aomine. "M-Minecchi!!! Let her go!!", Ryota is angry.

Ryota pulled Aomine hand but his grip is very strong. Tetsuya tried to pull me as well, but failed to do so. "Aomine-kun! Wake up!", Momoi shouted. "My, my what a unpleasant surprise", Midorima sighed. "D-Do something about this!", I glanced.

Akashi heterocromatic eyes feels like they will pierce through me, he widened his eyes, "How long are you going to hug her like that imbecile?". Akashi hit Aomine head. Aomine awake, he groaned in pain, "What the hell!? Who did that!? Just when I dream about Horikita Mai...". "It's me, is there a problem with that?", Akashi smirked.

"Of course! Why did you do that!?", he yelp. "Mine-chin, I think you should see it by yourself", Murasakibara lend him his phone, wait...he recoded that!?
Aomine played the video, when he sees it, he blushed. "W-wait, I did this?", he stuttered. Everyone nodded, except me, Akashi, and Ryota. Ryota face looks pissed off, while Akashi still keep his cool. "So-sorry! it's my fault, ma-maybe because you have big boobs like Horikita Mai, that's why-". "Why you!? Pervert! I hate you!", I hit his head.

"What!? It's your fault for having big bo-". "Quit it you pervert!", I hit him again. "Stop it, we have practice to do", Akashi glared. "Oh, sorry", I sighed. Ryota came, "Mayoicchi, Minecchi doesn't hurt you, doesn't he?". "No, I'm fine", I said emotionless.

Everyone practice on their own, so this is the Generation of Miracles...even though they have the skills of a monster, they still act like a little kid. "Did Daiki do something improper?", Akashi suddenly sat next to me.

"No, it's nothing, really", I sighed. "I see...", he stared into the distance. I brace myself asking, "Akashi, how did you know my cellphone number?". "Tetsuya told me", he answered plainly.

"Oh, uhh...okay", I blushed, still remembering my dream about Akashi. "Say, it's my turn to do the asking", Akashi glared. "Y-yes?", I answered nervously. "Why did you call him by his first name?", he asked. "I beg your pardon? Who?", I'm confused. "Ryota Kise, you blockhead", Akashi sighed. "I guess because Ryota asked me to call him by his first name", I fiddle with my fingers.

-----------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote and like it! Hope you enjoy :3