Bonus Chapter: Spending Weekend with GoM

-Mana P.O.V-
"Damn it, damn it...", I cursed myself.

Today is Sunday, I groaned...I'm dying. Boredom slowly killing me.

"Maybe I should play a game or something", I yawned.

Suddenly my cell phone rang, I answered it without looking at the caller ID, "Yes?". "Ohayo Mana", Akashi voice gave me a heart attack. "A-Akashi, o-ohayo", I stuttered. "What are you going to do today?", he asked. "Staying at home and play a video game, maybe", I said.

"I see...can I come to your house then?", his question surprised me. "Sure, go ahead", I answered. He hung up the phone, how rude. Then Ryota called me, "Manacchi!!! Ohayo! Did you sleep well? Did you eat well? Did you-". "Get to the point Ryota", I sighed.

"I'm bored, can I come to your house?", he asked. "Huh? I'm fine with-". "See ya Manacchi!!!", Ryota hung up. Another called again, this time it's from Aomine, "Mana, I don't have plan today...you wanna spend up a day with me?", I could sense Aomine nervousness.

"Yes, it's alright. I'm at my house", I answered plainly. "Okay, then I'll go to your house!!! See you!", he grinned then hung up.

"What's gotten into them? Creepy...", I snorted.

Few minutes later I heard my doorbell ringing, Ryota, Aomine, and Akashi waiting outside.

"What the-!? They're fast!!!!", I widened my eyes.

"I happened to be in the neighborhood", Akashi coughed.

"I was out from the convenience store", Aomine yawned.

"I just came out from my modeling work!!", Ryota winked.

"Yeah, yeah whatever", I groaned.

"Come in, make yourself at home", I lead the way. My mother is not around, so might as well take them to my room, it's not like I would let them do anything stupid.

"Manacchi...are you sure it's okay for us to-".

"It's fine, why?", I said expressionless.

"You're oblivious and dense", Akashi lectured me.

"Gee, thanks", I grumbled.

I turned on my PS2, playing Fatal Frame III. "What are you doing?", Akashi asked. "Playing games, can't you see?", I glared. "I know THAT, but what game are you playing?", Akashi asked irritated. "You know soon enough", I smirked.

I checked downstairs only to find that there's no snacks. "I'm going to a convenience store, who-". "I'm in", Aomine stand up.

"Don't they have anything else to do beside hanging out in my house? Weird", I grumbled.

I told Ryota and Akashi to play first and tutoring them how to play, although Akashi doesn't seems to be interested in it. "Manacchi, can I come with you?", Ryota said with a puppy face. "No, you're only a burden if you come", I able to repel his puppy eyes. Yay!!!

Ryota snorted and Akashi only sighed. We went to the nearest convenience store and bought some snacks. "Mana? Is that you?", Tetsuya greet me. "Tetsuya, ohayo", I bowed. "Oii Tetsu!!", Aomine punched him lightly. "Oh ohayo Aomine, Mana", Midorima appeared behind Tetsuya. "Midorima, hello", I smiled. "Midorima, morning", Aomine grinned.

"So you two went to shopping together?", I asked. "No, we just happened to meet each other", Tetsuya replied. "Hey!! I have an idea Mana", Aomine smile grew wider.

"This can't be good...", I facepalmed.

* * *

"You bring another visitor, hillarious", Akashi groaned. "What's wrong with that? And I'm not the one who invite them you know", I looked toward Aomine. "S-Sorry, I thought the more the merrier", he said awkwardly.