Chapter 6: My only Goddess

By the way this is how the heroine looks like

---------->

-Mayoi P.O.V-

"Don't be, because I'm with you Mana".

Okay...that's very awkward. After saying that, the red hair emperor fell asleep, his breath send a chill on my spine. His breath turn me on...wait, what did I just think!? Stop fooling around Mayoi!

Oh my...why is my head full of Akashi . I turned around to see Akashi sleepy face, he seems peaceful. Suddenly he tightened his hug, o-oh my gosh! My face was pressed into Akashi body.

"Akashi...uhh...can you let me go?", I blushed.

He didn't answer, I guess he's really sleeping.

I smiled, "Thank you Akashi".

I braced myself and kissed his forehead.

I buried my face on his chest...he's really warm...and smell very nice.

-Akashi P.O.V-
That was unexpected of her to kiss my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes, she already fell asleep. I ruffle her black hair.

"You're always forcing yourself to be strong", I thought.

"Sleep tight, my Goddess", I kissed her lips. Her lips are soft, and wet...

"I should stop, I can't let myself out of control", I sighed.

I pulled away my lips from hers, that was dangerous...

"I'm sorry".

-Mayoi P.O.V (morning)-
"Akashi...are you there?", I slowly regain my consciousness. He's gone, where is he? I looked out at the window, the thunderstorm haven't stop. Suddenly my cellphone ringing, it was a text message from Ryota.

"Mayoicchi! Are you okay!? I heard that you stay in Akashicchi place, you're not hurt anywhere right?".

-Ryota-

I text back.

"He didn't point his scissor at me, so yes I'm fine".

-Mayoi-

I put my cellphone on the table, I went to the living room, it's empty.

"Alright...where did he go?", I stuttered.

"Mayoi, you're awake?", Akashi appear from the kitchen.

Okay...he's sweating, his white T-shirt show everything, I could see through his T-shirt because he's...sweating, yeah his sweat. I was mesmerized by the beauty of his body, I unintentionally stared his six pack body.

"Stop staring at me, it's annoying", he glared.

"You're sweating a lot...", I said unintetionally.

"Since the thunderstorm haven't stop, I can't jog outside as usual, so I did a push up, squat, and other things indoor", he drink his mineral water.

"Oh okay", I said awkwardly.

It turned silent...

"The school is suspended for three days", Akashi said breaking the silence.

"Oh I-I see...", I said nervously.

He stared me then said, "Actually I want to talk to you, yesterday".

"Oh? About what?", I asked.

He think for a while then shrugged, "Nevermind, It's not that important".