chapter 12

Hey guys! this is the newest chapter hope you like it!! :D dedicated this chapter to Britzcracker! thanks for being such a great fan!

song was also chosen by Britzcracker: What doesnt kill you makes you stronger! ENJOY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been three days since I have gotten out of the hospital, so far so good. Things seem to  be getting back to normal, I just had one thing left to do. I had to break the news to Bradley, oh goodness I hope he doesn't get mad.

I walked up to the door of his house, standing there trying to figure out what I was going to say was much harder then I thought. Soon I began to pace around only to be interrupted by a loud cough signaling that Bradley saw me pacing from the window.

"Hey babe, how do you feel?" he asked, giving me a good look over.

I felt my throat go dry as I thought in my head what I was going to say. I began to rub my arm while avoiding his gaze that was burning holes in me. "Bradley I think we need to break up..."

His soft gaze turned into a outraged one mixed with many emotions, sadness, pain, and anger. "What! Why?" he snapped, reaching for my shoulders. "I don't get it! is it because of the fight we had? Lindsey that was a while ago I thought you would have forgiven me!"

I took a step back, trying to get his hands off me. "its not about the fight Bradley, I just don't have the same feelings anymore," I sighed turning away from him. A loud bang came from behind me and I turned to see a dent in the side of his house.

"WE WHERE PERFECT FOR EACHOTHER WHAT CAUSED YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MIND!?!"

I jumped in fear, looking down at my feet, " we aren't meant to be together Bradley... want to know why!" I said flatly, suddenly I felt the urge to stand up for myself and held my ground under his cold gaze.

"Yes I would like to know enlighten me on what made you go crazy and break up with me, the hottest person in your f*cking life!" he snapped again, moving closer to me.

I shot him daggers as a sign to back up before something bad happened, apparently he didn't get the message though. "First off don't ever use that language around me! I want you to show me some respect! Secondly your not the hottest person in my life! Last but definitely not last, your not the hottest guy in my life because the person I fell for is ten times hotter then you and you will NEVER EVER compare to him!"

With what I just said I glanced up at Bradley who was standing there doing nothing but looking down at me in complete and utter shock.

"You left me for another boy! Tell me who it is I want to beat his f*cking tail!" he yelled, now to close to me.

I reached up and slapped him across the face, pure anger filled my body right now and all I wanted to do was beat the crap out of him. "didn't I just tell you to WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE! you will not touch him because if you do I will call the police and have them lock you up for harassment!" I turned to leave when his hand caught my wrist tightly.