The Trusted

HEY this is my first time writing a book for wattpad i hope yall enjoy it.  I dedicated this chapter to Angellover254 because she is a great writer and along with others(: there is also a song that you can listen to while you read(:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1

"Yes summer is finally here!" I screamed to Sabrina who was sitting in the car next to me. We both started talking about how we would miss school, but spending the whole summer tanning at the beach sounded way better. The great thing about it was that we lived on the beach and didn't have to spend all our time just driving there.

"I know right I been looking forward to getting my wonderful tan back," she said causing me to start laughing at her and she gave me a confused look. "What's so funny Lindsey?" she asked.  I glanced at her and then grabbed her arm to hold in front of her face.

"Your already tan why do you need to tan some more." I muttered trying to sound jealous which I kind of was.

"It gives me an excuse to lay and watch the boys that mess around." she exclaimed putiing a frown on her face. I started laughing again and she turned her head to wink at a boy walking by.

 I focused on the road and it got quiet till she started purring at the all the tan muscular guys. "Would you stop that Sabrina your embarrassing me!" I exclaimed playfully hitting her arm.

"Hey! At least I am making an attempt to get a hot guy this summer! I don't even remember the last time you actually had a boyfriend even though you were asked out a million times."

I gave her my best "are you kidding me" look before focusing back on the road.

"I am serious Lindsey; girls would kill to have your looks." she muttered. I sighed loudly before turning into her driveway. "Look I am only trying to help you." she said in a low tone.

"I know Sabrina but when I need help getting a guy I will make sure I give you a call." She jumped for joy then walked inside as I pulled out and headed for my house.

I finally reached home and decided that I would go for a run since I didn't want to lose my figure just because it was summer. "Hey mom, I am home!" I yelled walking in the front door knowing exactly where she was. "Hey honey I am heading out for work see you tomorrow morning," she panted running towards me to give me a quick kiss on my forehead. I knew that was coming because ever since dad left she has been working over time at the hospital to take her mind off him. I thought about him leaving a year ago causing stress on me and my mother. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard the front door slam and walked to my room. I picked out a pair of black shorts that where a little tight on me and a white tank top that was loose but not to loose on me because I hated my clothes bouncing around when I ran.  I quickly changed and threw my hair in a ponytail while grabbing my iPod before leaving the room. I heard my phone go off and ran down stairs were I left my stuff to grab my phone. Hey don't forget that we have a party in two days so we need to go shopping ASAP! -Sabrina (: Soon after I replied to the text I headed out the backdoor leading to the beach.

 I began running when it came to a song on my iPod I didn't want to listen to, so I took it out and started looking through my songs. I finally found Take Care by Drake and tapped on the screen to play it when I ran into someone causing me to fly backwards. "I am so sorry!" I mumbled rubbing my back where I landed in the sand. I stole a glance to see if the person was ok and saw a guy getting off the ground. "Geez I come to the beach for some peace and I get knocked to the ground by someone who wasn't paying attention." he hissed looking down at me. I glared at him before getting up, "look I said I was sorry you could just be a gentleman about it instead of a complete jerk!"