chapter 7

HEY! sorry it took so long to upload i was waiting on 10 votes! i never realized how long it took to get just 10 votes but thats ok! :D hope you enjoy this chapter. dedicated to LiannaIsSuperAMAZING for all her help in making my book get more people reading them! (: thank you so much Lianna!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(NATHAN'S POINT OF VIEW)

I watched her run back off into the crowd. I should have told her… why was I so afraid to?

“Nathan why did she look so upset?” Sabrina asked sounding very concerned. I turned to her and looked her in the eyes. I grabbed her hands covering them completely because they were so small.

“Love, I really don’t know… I guess I will talk to her later. Don’t worry about it ok?” I said leaning down and giving her a soft peck on the lips. She smiled and pulled me towards the dance floor. I stiffened knowing that Liz was here but apparently Sabrina forgot. I glanced around while dancing and saw Liz dancing with Bradley and a few others looking as happy as ever. I relaxed a bit hoping that she was ok and happy now. The relaxed moment ended when I caught her glaring at me. I turned to look at her and our eyes locked. The deep hazel eyes that looked full of pain and regret. “Hey babe I will be right back, I am going to go see if I can talk to her now.” I said still holding eye contact with Liz.

“Ok please be easy on her she has been through a lot lately,” she said rubbing my back in circular motions. I glanced down at her and smiled before turning back to Liz. I walked up to her and she stood there stiff. “Look Liz…” I began only to be cut off by her.

“No Nathan I don’t want to talk about this. I am not letting you in my life. I was about to give you a chance earlier… but you didn’t tell me anything!” she snapped causing me to flinch at her harsh words.

“Liz please let me ex-…” I tried to say but was once again cut off. She pushed me and the hurt in her eyes where gone and now replaced with anger. I looked down at her and then around and noticed that we were drawing people’s attention.

“NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!” she screamed pushing me again. I grabbed her by her wrists and saw the tears that were on the edge of her eyes. A hand grabbed my shoulder and tightened making me let go of her wrists and reach for my shoulder in pain.

“she said get away… now I suggest you get away before I step in for her.” Bradley growled turning me to look at him. I flinched at his anger filled eyes and started to back-up.

“Look I am sorry. I am just trying to explain to Lindsey what’s goi-…” I started to say trying to fix the problem when his fist hit me at a high speed. I fell backwards and grabbed my face in pain.

“BRADLEY! Stop it! I am mad but this isn’t how I wanted to settle it! I just wanted him to leave me alone! NOT GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE!” Lindsey screamed holding Bradley back with everything she had. She glanced over her shoulder to look at me and my blood covered face. I saw a glance of regret in her eye but was quickly replaced with the ones from before… anger and sadness. Soon after Bradley calmed down and walked off leaving the confused and worried looks of all of their friends to stare at me. Well more me and Lindsey, she looked at me for what seemed like forever and I got the hope that she was going to forgive me.

She had compassion in her and even if she was mad at you she would still help. She bent down to help me up when our eyes met for the third time tonight. They had the look of kindness in them and what seemed like forgiveness. I smiled a little and she blushed and looked down in what I take it embarrassment.