Chapter 17

HERE is the next chapter! ENJOY!!

Remember:

VOTE PLEASE ------>

sorry if it is too short :( i am trying here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sure bud what do you need?" He asked ushering me into the house. He acted like nothing ever happened which in a way eased my pain.

"Dad I am sorry for the way I have been acting. I just lost all hope when you left me, because of that I didn't think I would be able to go on. I loved you dad."

Pain flashed in his eyes and I saw tears pile up, "Bud if I could take back that day I would. I regret ever hurting you... I was drunk and stupid. Things at work weren't going that well so I went out for a drink and lost control."

I sighed and looked at the ground this was much harder then I thought I was going to be. "Dad I miss hanging out with you. I miss the old days when we use to hang out and I would tell you my secrets. I missed having you around to tuck me in at night and tell me that everything was going to be ok,  that the monsters that hid in my closet wouldn't get me if I stuck my tongue out at the closet."

This caused him to chuckle slightly before releasing all the tears that had built up. "Can we start over Lindsey? Go back to the old days?" he asked holding out his arms.

I felt the tears starting to rise in my own eyes as I jumped up and gave him a hug. "Things in the past cant be erased dad... but we can try and make up for all those horrible times," I said pulling back from the bear hug to look at my dad.

"I will do anything to make up for that."

I then thought of something, something that might help my plan out a lot, "Hey dad I have something that will make up for that..."

I told him my plan and how I wanted to help Nathan, since he was the reason i came here today. I then told him about how Nathan has helped me by building up my trust.

"Honey, I have an opening spot in the company as vice president. I know his parents have a background of being good workers in companies and I am sure they have taught Nathan a thing or two. I can get him an apartment down there that would be paid off. Are you sure you want to do this Lindsey? I mean he will be leaving you," he said in the most serious tone I have ever heard in my life.

I thought about it for a second. I knew I wanted him to stay down here but that would be selfish of me to hold him from the girl that he loved. I have made up my mind and there was no going back now. "Yes I am positive this is what I want." I said with a smile on my face.

He looked at me for a moment probably deciding if it was a good idea or not before turning into the bright smiled dad I knew. "If you say so honey, how about we go get some ice cream and talk about it?" he asked getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"Sure! I mean can I bring Sabrina and Markie they are part of this plan too?"