chapter 5

HEY PEOPLE! here is my newest chapter! :D hope you like it!! i worked super hard on this one. well at least i think i did... i will try and upload a new chapter each day if i have the time to JUST FOR YOU!(: dedicated to LiannaIsSuperAMAZING because you gave me a great tip to help with my story thanks :D

song written by LIGHTS name of song is call "Ice"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pair of eyes locked with mine, they looked so familiar but who was it? “Lindsey call the police!” Sabrina shouted which sounded like a mumble in my mind.

Who is standing outside of my house? Why are they here? Could it be… NO! It can’t be! The thoughts that where spinning through my mind blocked out everything around me, the eyes that looked so serious that they were searching my mind. I stood there like I was frozen in ice till I was knocked over onto the couch. I snapped out of my haze and saw Sabrina running for the phone and turned to where the man was standing outside my door. My eyes grew wide when I noticed that he was gone. He was just there, where did he go?

“Um yes I would like to report someone trying to get into my house… yes that’s correct. NO! I DON’T KNOW WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE I WAS BUSY CALLING YOU!” Sabrina screamed losing all hope in staying calm about the situation. I stood up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed my phone.

Bradley please come over. Sabrina and I are about to freak out, something major just happened. – Lindsey. I walked back into the living room and sat down. Nothing else seemed to matter, all I could do was stare at the door which a man was just standing. My phone suddenly went off and I opened the message.

Oh my god, ok I am on my way please just stay calm ok? – Bradley

I closed my phone and went back to staring at the door. Moments later I felt the couch beside me dip in but didn’t care to look over. “Lindsey? Are you ok? I know it was a shock for you it was for me too.” Sabrina whispered in her softest voice trying to calm me down.

“Sabrina they looked so familiar… I can’t put my finger on it, but it’s like they were searching my mind and all I could do was stare.” I mumbled staring down at my hands. Why did they do that to me? Why did I just freeze up like that? This never happened before. I can’t tell Sabrina about anything and I won’t tell anyone else either.

“I know Lindsey its ok, whoever it was is gone now. Look Bradley is here I will let you two talk ok?” I felt the dip where Sabrina was sitting slowly rise back up telling me that she left the room. I let out a long sigh and turned my attention back to the door.

“Lindsey look at me are you ok?” Bradley now blocked my view of the door forcing me to look at him. I looked down at my hands then back up at him.

“I am fine I just needed you to be here.” I lied easily. Bradley took me into his arms and we sat there for a few minutes in silence. “Bradley?” I stuttered looking up at him. His grip around me tightened slightly. “Yea?” he said finally after a few moments. I wiggled around so I could look at him.

“I need some time for myself, I will be back soon.” He held his breath for a second before letting go of me. I walked over to the door and stopped to study it for a second before opening it. I walked down the beach at a slow pace letting the water run over my feet as I headed to my favorite spot. I finally reached it and looked around it was dark but you could still see the faint outlines of the rock. No one ever came here because they never took a chance to explore which gave me the best place to hide out. I let a long sigh out and sat down in the wet sand.

“Lindsey I saw you walking and noticed that you looked sad and worried. Are you ok?” I turned my head to see Nathan leaning on the rocks. I took a moment to study his feature before patting the sand beside me. He came over and sat down next to me. I looked at his face and saw his grey eyes full of concern.

Should I tell him about my past? I don’t know why but I feel like I can trust him. no I can’t… “Nothing’s wrong just needed time to think. Guess this isn’t only my secret place anymore huh?” I said trying to change the subject.

 He chuckled and nodded, “guess not, so since you changed the topic lets place a question game, you go first.”

 I nodded and thought for a moment, “You know I never figured out how old you are, so how old are you? To me you look about nineteen.” His face grew in a shock but was replaced with an amused one.

“Well you guessed right, how old are you?” he said chuckling.

“Subtract one from your age, I hope you can do the math.” I joked putting a small smile on my face. Wow he just made me totally forget why I came here… wait why did I come here again? Oh yea the whole eye staring thing and how familiar those eyes looked. I shook at the thought and tried to push it to the back of my mind.

“Oh ha ha you’re such a comedian. Are you cold? Here how about we head back and continue our little game tomorrow night?” he said while putting a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes but agreed.

“Only because you are making a fool out of yourself,” I whispered trying not to laugh. He held his hands up and began to walk away. “Fine then just forget about it,” he muttered playfully.

I jumped up and ran over to him, “no, no! I was kidding.” He playfully pushed me and continued to walk.

“Ah Liz I know you were kidding.”

I gave him a confused look then stopped, “did you just call me Liz?” he nodded and waved goodbye walking towards his house.

“See you tomorrow Liz!” he shouted over his shoulder making me smile a little. You sure will Nathan, you sure will. Not being able to hide the smile on my face I walked in the house and saw Bradley still sitting on the couch. I froze for a moment realizing that I totally forgot he was here.

“oh good Lindsey I thought you got lost. You look so much happier, care to share what made you feel better if it wasn’t me?” he said loudly showing his signature smirk. I glance around not wanting to look at him.

“um I… well I was… just thinking,” I said with a sigh replacing my smile with a frown. “I think it’s time for me to head to bed and for you to head home.” I walked over to him and placed a small kiss on his lips before heading up stairs.  I changed and jumped in bed letting the warmth of the blankets surround me. I soon drifted off and pictures of Nathan danced in my head. Even while I was sleeping I could tell a small smile spread across my face at each picture of him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHHH why is she thinking about Nathan when she is dating Bradley! o: for those of you wondering how old she is there you go! She is 18... to the right is a picture of her favorite place to go when she needs to think pretty huh? guess we wont be finding out who was standing out side her door just yet... i also promise you that her background about her father leaving and all that WILL be put in just not yet(:

Vote.... comment and tell me how you liked the chapter (remember i am always open to hear your suggestions if you have any dont be afraid to tell me)