Chapter 18

Here is CHAPTER 18! ENJOY!!

Remember: 

PLEASE VOTE! ------>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You did what?!" Nathan said clearly debating if he should be happy or mad. "Lindsey why would you do this for me?"

"Nathan I have seen the look you gave her in those pictures. I have seen you crying on your bed over a picture of her..." I began only to be cut off by him.

"Lindsey its not what it looks like," He began pacing and running his hands through his hair. I kind of felt bad for him since he was torn about what to do, but this was something he didn't have a choice in I wanted him to go be with her. I wanted him to be happy, not sad.

"Nathan it's ok I am not upset about it. I know how much you care about her and I just want you be happy. You have given me so much and this is how I want to repay you," I said lightly while rubbing circles on his back as he came over to sit next to me.

"What have I ever done to help you Lindsey. I cant even keep my emotion's under control I blew up on my own brother today..." He trailed off.

"You gave me hope and trust. My dad in there," I began pointing to my father who was in a conversation with Sabrina. "Your the reason I have given him another chance, because of you I have learned to trust others again. I have learned not to keep to myself and build walls up that will only be torn down. Because of you I feel better then I have in a long time."

"Thank you Lindsey..." He said pulling me into a hug. "I can not believe you went through all this trouble to get me back to her. I mean you got me and apartment and a job all in one day? How is that even possible!?"

I laughed at how his face brightened up, "My dad knows people... and I have already contacted your girl, she is excited for your return."

"YOU CALLED HER!?" He yelled in joy. "Oh this is going to be amazing!!!"

He jumped up and started running towards his car. I smiled and walked back into the ice cream shop only to see four curious faces. "He has gone home to pack," I said with a huge grin on my face.

Sighs of relief filled the room and I turned to walk back out to the car. "Hey I am very proud of you," My dad called running to catch up with me. "That was a very sweet thing you have done for him."

"Yeah it's going to be hard to watch him leave though..."

"Yes but think of this, now you have just helped someone who is going to grow to be a much better person. All thanks to you..." He said pulling me into a big hug.

I smiled and hug him back, "Well can you drop me off at Nathan's house I need to get my things."

"Why?"

My smile grew, "because I am moving back in with my family."

NATHAN'S POV!!

I ran into the house and greeted my parents who looked surprisingly happy today. Stopping i turned to look at them, "Why do you guys seem so happy?"

"We knew what Lindsey was doing," my mother replied while placing her hand around my father's waist.

"You did?"

"Yes, now go pack," my father said this time, motioning to my room.

I turned and walked into my room notice suitcases on my bed waiting for me to pack. I couldn't believe Lindsey would do all this for me. I walked over to my dresser and started pulling out clothes before throwing them into the suitcase.

"Hey," Markie called from the door, startling me.

I turned to look at him before continuing to pack, "Hey..."

"Nathan, I just wanted you to know that I love you little bro."

I turned to face him fully this time and noticed that he was crying, "Are you crying?"

"Yes... I wanted you to know that I didn't sleep with Angelica. I stayed behind an extra week because I couldn't let go of my past. I have never hated you for what my ex did."

I walked over to him and stood there for a moment. Why now out of all times he could have told me? Why did he have to choose today to go all mushy on me? All these questions still remained unanswered in my head.

"I didn't tell you because I was afraid to. Every time I brought the subject up you would deck me in the face. Then Lindsey talked to me earlier today and she me realize that I don't want to fight with you anymore," He said now beginning to cry.

I couldn't believe I just spoke my thoughts... Out of nowhere I pulled him into a hug. I loved my brother and I always have. We may have fought but I would always forgive him in my mind. "Thank you," I whispered, giving him a pat on the back.

"Your welcome," he replied. "Now come on lets get you packed you have a big day tomorrow. Lindsey's dad got you first class...

I chuckled and went back over to the dresser leaving Markie to get my photos even though the house was already furnished from what I hear. i needed memories of all the good times i have had down here. Something clicked when i realized that i havent had a picture of me and Lindsey. Sadness struck because i wasnt sure if i was going to see her again.

"Hey guys just came to get my stuff," Lindsey yelled making both me and Markie scream. She fell over laughing and pointed to our faces, "Your f-faces!"

I looked over at Markie who was looking at me. I nodded and turned to look back at Lindsey, "GET HER!!"

She looked up in surprise but it was to late by then. Markie jumped and held her down as i began to tickle her. She started laughing and i couldnt help but think about how much i would miss having her around.

"Stop guys! PLEASE!" She screamed through her laughing. I took a moment to grab my camera and snap a picture of Lindsey, Markie, and I together. I smiled at how silly we looked.

This was definitely the best summer in my life time.

"Dude are you just going to stand there or help me get revenge on her," Markie yelled over the screams and laughing of Lindsey. with one more glance at the camera i put it down and tackled Lindsey who had slipped away from Markie's grasp.

"NNOOOOO!" was all she screamed as she held onto the door for dear life. Smiling at us with best smile.

Yea....

I am going to miss this place....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you think? Comment on how you liked it!(: PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!