Chapter 16: The Bus

"Oh, and look who is winning now!" I yell at Liam turning toward him standing up, as the game had just ended. Of course I won, again.

"I see you take this very harsh, don't you Alie?" Liam swerved his head towards me with some sass.

"Yes, yes I do. In a matter of fact I kicked your ass during the Zombie Invasion!" Looking straight into Liam's eyes, making a bomb explosion with my hands in front of him, dropping the controller as well.

Liam stood up looking at me, each of us fighting off evil looks.

"Alright you two. Enough is enough." Niall said pulling us two away from each other, like a couple of kids.

"Oh, come on! One more game!" We both complained, as I stomped my foot wanting to play again.

"No, you both have been on since we got here. It is already 2 in the afternoon!" Niall said parentingly.

"Fine!" We cross our arms and look at each other and stomp out of the room.

Once we left the room we both crouched into a tiny huddle. Liam looked at me waiting for a plan.

"So you have an idea?" Liam asked with a smirk.

"Oh, yes I do." I say smiling at Liam in an evil way.

"Great what is it?" Liam asked leaning his ear towards me so I could tell him the plan that was coming.

*************

"Anyone want to come with us?" I asked as I was only expecting Niall to come with Liam and I.

"I will." Niall spoke as Liam and I were heading out of the bus. Both of us looked at each other and smirked as we left the bus.

We decided to head out and check out the area some what close to the bus. Our plan was heading straight our way as if it wasn't going to happen. Niall didn't even expect what was going to happen in a matter of 20 minutes. I couldn't stop smiling at what will happen. Ah this is just great!

"Niall I will be right back, I need to use the ladies room." I said as I headed towards the empty market place that Liam got open for us to watch.

"Okay hurry back I will get us three some ice cream while your gone." Niall spoke looking down at me with a happy smile. I kind of feel bad for him, oh well.

"Thanks!" I said hugging Niall softly then running towards the "bathroom".

Now we wait and sadly we idn't bring any of the guards with us, oopsies. I guess it's time to let the banshees out now. Screaming girls, thousands of them, towards Niall with no protection. Scary I know, but he deserves it.

"Alie! What did you do!" All you hear before you see Niall running for his life trying to find a safe place before the girl caught up to him.

It was hilarious, just to see him one second then a huge mob a little while later! Oh, Liam and I are a great team for pranks. I always thought it would be Louis and I but nope, it didn't really work out that way. Oh well, live with what you have.

After about 30 minutes just watching the girls chase Niall around the streets we decided enough was enough. But we needed to get out the laughs first. So about another 5 minutes later, we open the door just in time for Niall to come running in and we closed the door before the girls could come in. The fear in his eyes were priceless and we both started laughing again. I guess those 5 extra minutes didn't help.

"That was not cool, at all." Niall said pouting with his arms crossed.

"Oh, come on it was great." I got out before getting lightly tackled to the ground, still laughing so it didn't hurt that much. "Hey!"