Chapter 15: The Trip

"Alie come on time to get up, we need to leave in 30 minutes." a low-toned male whispered into my ear, shaking my body softly.

Sleeping next to Niall is so comforting though, even if he was far away, having him near me was just nice. Like the teddy bear that you sleep with to keep your nightmares away. That type of feeling, knowing he could be here for me whenever I needed.

"Five more minutes." I groaned turning over to Niall.

"No, Alie this is my third time trying to get you up. Sweetie you need to get up now." Niall said softly with a sweet smile on his lips.

"Fine, just for you." I moaned as I slowly lifted myself up to grab my glasses that were on my table next to my bed.

"Alright, well I will be in the kitchen if you need me." Niall added before he left my room.

I pulled off the covers and finally headed over to my closet to grab a t-shirt and comfy shorts (or maybe they were running shorts, too tired to tell). I walk into the bathroom finally and turn on the lights to get ready. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and man, do I look horrible this morning, I don't have enough time to take a shower, so I guess dry shampoo it is. I look at myself in the mirror once again before I leave the bathroom with all of what I need for the trip. Looking tired but good, a little of mascara, hair in a bun. Oh, almost forgot my deodorant.

10 minutes before we have to leave I am finally finished and put on some flip flops, I think. I head down to the kitchen to see Niall, waiting for me with some food in front of him. I drop my bags at the door and head over to Niall. I am hoping that is for me and that he isn't that selfish to only make himself food.

"Finally your up, here are some eggs and fruit, we are leaving in 5 minutes, so eat up." As he passes the plate to me, my eyes opening with great happiness.

"Thank you!" I say hugging him excitedly, I hope I got everything, because I won't be back for a while.

I finish my breakfast and we head out to the car and are on our way to the airport. I am so worried something is going to go wrong during this trip. The nerves are already here, but the music is calming them down just a bit. I turn up the tunes, as we have about 45 minutes until we arrive at the airport. Short drive but a lot of music in that time, and the music makes the time seem so much shorter. 

*************

We get out of the car and grab our luggage and head to security, all that fun stuff of an airport. This is going to be great! (sarcastically)

I hate going to airports especially when I have someone famous with me. It seems to take longer than usual but maybe it didn't. I don't know I am still half asleep. This is too early for me and I am done with walking.

We pass all the stops and head over to our plane and by the time we get over there we have about 20 minutes until we can get on and leave. Niall seems a little worried that people are going to spot us so we head over to the plane attendants. To see if we can get on sooner than later.

"Excuse me, but can we get on this plane now, I am Niall Horan and this is one of my friends, we would like to have a wonderful flight today. So please can we get on?"  Niall adds quietly so only us three can hear what he has to say.

"Oh right away Mr. Horan and-" She says not knowing my name.

"Alie, Alie Jackson" I say shyly, what is wrong with me today, I am never shy like this.

"Alright, this way." As she leads us to the plane and to our seats.

We are seriously in the front of the plane! This is so cool I have never been this up front in a plane before. I am sitting on the outside, because Niall wanted to sit on the inside so no one would notice him. I am guessing he is having a bad day or just isn't in the mood for fans. Who knows, just one of those days I guess.