Chapter 7: The Sign

"What does it say?" I asked Jess.

I was quite anxious to see what it said. Because he was really cute like the others and I have always like him. Ever since I first laid my eyes on One Direction he was my celebrity crush. But that would never happen, I am just a fan and plus he wanted Barbara. Ever since December that is what all the magazines talked about. Oh Narbara this Narbara that, it kind of got annoying seeing it everywhere. I was perfectly fine with it but really, talking about it for about 5 months, seriously? They weren't even confirmed of 'dating' but you know the press........and how they are.......

"Ummmmm, well let's just put it like this....you might want to hide that shirt so no one reads what it says." Jess started to blush and awe from the cuteness of something he wrote.

"Well, can you tell me what it says already?" I said getting a little annoyed because she wasn't telling me what it said.

"OK don't freak out?"

"I won't, I promise."

"OK it says: HI I DON'T REALLY KNOW YOU BUT EVER SINCE THE WEB-CAM I CAN'T STOP LOOKING FOR YOU AND NOW THAT I KNOW WHO YOU ARE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. MEET ME AT THE CONCERT HALL TOMORROW AT 3 AM IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME AGAIN... OMG YOU HAVE TO GO. YOU WILL GO, RIGHT?" She couldn't contain herself, because right now she was jumping up and down like a monkey that had a little bit too many bananas.

I just stood there speechless for maybe 5 minutes, maybe more. I don't really know for sure. I just know that I just couldn't believe what I just heard. Niall my celebrity crush has been crushing on me ever since the 'Omegle web-cam' that I met One Direction on. That was like 4 months ago, right? I can't count how long it has been before Jess snapped me out of my silence.

"Heeellllooooo? Are you there?" She said slowly for me to understand. Snapping in my face a couple times to get me out of my trance.

I shook my head yes and she understood what I meant.

"So you are going! We have to pick out your outfit. Oh, this is crazy you only have like an hour. Oi get in the shower you need to smell pretty for the boy. Hurry, hurry, hurry, come on get in there." Jess rapidly said while pushing me towards the hotel's bathroom.

"Woah, woah, wwwwoooooaaaaahhh hold on now, I don't even know if he really meant that, will he really meet me?" I was so confused by this point it was already 2 in the freaking morning and I am so tired, but now that we read that it brought me out of that tired stage in a snap.

"I don't know and I don't really care what you say because he wouldn't just say that just for the fun of it. So get in that shower and get ready. I will pick out your outfit while you are in there."

"Fine." and I went into the bathroom to take a shower. Slamming the door behind me.

I got the clothes that Jess picked for me. It was something new that I got for my birthday. It was a pair of light blue shorts and a lavender flowy top that had a black skull on it, what Jess picked was sick! I never used make up because I didn't need it, it just made me look worse. Especially with my geek glasses on, it was just bad. I put my hair in a bun like I always did, Jess tried to switch it but I wouldn't let her. I didn't want my hair down and nothing was going to stop me.

I came out to get some shoes when I saw she picked my favorite light brown moccasins. Everything worked with moccasins, I guess you could say that was my 'trademark'.

So it is about 2:30 in the morning and I am getting ready to see Niall all alone. I am so scared because he is amazing. I really don't understand why he picked me but I will ask him when I am with him.