Chapter 13: Where Is Mom?

*Recap*

"Surprise!" As she jumped into the screen.

"Mom!? What are you doing?" I answered screaming into the laptop.

*End of Recap*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two on the screen plugged their ears from how loud I yelled. "Oww, you could have said that a little nicer you know." My mom commented into the screen.

"Sorry, but what are you doing with Niall?" I asked softer this time, but still, pretty loud.

"Oh, you know, just hanging out with this bud, getting to know him." My mom answered while nudging Niall's head.

 "Oh mom, stop! Seriously, I am so sorry Niall..." I say embarrassed with my mom acting the way she is.

"I-m-t-m-s o-m-k." He tried to speak but his mouth was covered, from my mom rubbing his head, making his face fall somewhere around her stomach. Awkward!

"Alright mom, I think you have had enough." I say as she slowly lets go of the blonde, amazing-eyed boy.

"Thanks Alie." Niall shyly comments rubbing the back of his neck and fixing his hair.

"No problem." I add, "But I still don't know why my mom is with you. Would you guys please inform me of what's going on?" I try to ask as polite as possible.

"Well, I decided he needed to meet me before you go with him to the tour. Since you know, you are going to be leaving me for a little while. I have talked to their management and signed off that you can go with them. So you will be leaving in a couple of days." My mom comments, slowly my smile starts to creep onto my lips, but I try to keep it away for as long as I can.

"Alright, well how am I going to get where you guys are?" I ask still confused because Niall is supposed to be on tour not even near me. As a smile turns onto Niall's face.

Why the heck does he have that weird smile, freak. 

With that there was a huge bang at my window, scaring the life out of me. Making me jump almost all the way off of my bed, startled very badly. I decide to slowly go over to see what it was. I slowly move the curtains, hiding underneath my window-sill trying to hide myself from the outside. But I see two shadows, weird, who could it be at like 10 at night? I don't even know what time it is that's just a guess (I kind of gave up on the time today). I slowly open it to see it was the two from the screen on my laptop. I was kind of confused and with my expression Niall speaks "Surprise?" As he shrugs he shoulders giving me a questionable look.

"You could have just came into the house, you guys scared the living daylights out of me!" Closing the window to exit my room and meet them.

++++++++

He is next to me with barely any space apart from us as we watch a movie, Pitch Perfect 2. Since I am obsessed with it, it came out a little while ago and I had seen it everyday if possible since.

Well this night has gotten better by the hundreds, maybe even the thousands. As the memories of tonight from earlier flood into my mind

My mom let Niall and I talk it all out and we ended up in my mom sitting on my bed just talking. We figured everything out, knowing I had home-schooling. I would work on it while the boys had their concerts and if I finished early I could watch them behind the stage. Also knowing how much clothes and all I would need to have for the 'vacation' and knowing when to leave with him for the tour. I seriously am so happy to have this happening, it's crazy, just unbelievable. I would have never had imagined this all happening to me in a million years.