Chapter 5: What Happened???

"What happened last night?" I spoke to Jess with a worried face.

I hope what all happened last night was real, did it really happen?

"What do you mean 'what happened last night', don't you remember?" Jess looked at me like I was going crazy.

"Just tell me what happened last night I need to be reassured." I pleaded.

"OK, well first off we got here and went to dinner. Then we decided to walk back to the hotel room and these guys in a limo honked at us and drove off. It was pretty rude if you ask me, but anywa-"  She couldn't finish her sentence without me interrupting her.

"Wait, did the limo ever stop?" Aw man please tell me it stopped.

"No, why?" Her voice changed into confusion.

"Oh well I guess that was a dream, man I was really hoping that it really did happen!" I was very disappointed at this time, I was really hoping that we met One Direction, but it was just a dream.

"What do you mean? What was your dream?" She said getting closer and more excited.

"Well you see I had a dream that we met One Direction...." I told her.

For the whole day we decided to go shopping and look around Phoenix and where we were staying. But before we did I explained everything to her, it took a while for her to get the whole dream under her belt. But when she did we got ready and headed out of the hotel room.

*****

When we got done looking around we started heading back to go to the hotel room, when we saw that One Direction's tour bus was here. We got really excited because no one was by the bus yet, surprising right? Well we decided to get there first so we headed up to the hotel room and dropped our bags in the room and ran back down to see if maybe we could get them to come out and say hi to us. We were really hoping to have them come out, but we knew that it probably wasn't going to happen. 

"So what are we going to do just wait here?" Jess asked me without taking her eyes off the bus.

"I don't really even know. i was just wanting to come down here to maybe see if they would come out. I really didn't have a plan." I answered

"Oh well that's great, well....we could try to get their attention by the body guards right? Like Paul!" Jess thought

"Well you know that could be possible. It might. just. work." I tried to say in my best 'master of disguise' accent.

We decided to turn on some music just because and some One Direction came on. It  was one of their old songs from their first album. I had to think at first of what it was called but of course didn't take very long. Rock Me

The chorus came on and we just started screaming the song as loud as possible.

"I WANT YOU TO ROCK ME, ROCK ME, ROCK ME, YEAH...."  Oh gosh that was fun!

No one came out which was very sad. Then we decided to go back up to the hotel room. As we turned around there were a few guys behind us. A little taller than both of us. Around 19 or 20, maybe even 21. Oh gosh I can't be seeing this, is this right? This must be a dream again, I decided to pinch myself for reassurance, but Jess already pinched my shoulder for me .

"Ow, what was that for!." I playfully punched her in the arm.

"Sorry I decided to pinch you to see if this was real and it sure is." Jess said making the boys laugh.

"Well I am guessing you guys know us because of the singing from earlier." Niall said smiling at the two of us.

"Yeah we know who you all are. You guys are all a real inspiration." I told them with a little smile.