Chapter 3: "Omegle"

"Yes, we are talking to you. I am Niall by the way who are you?" Niall Horan, talking to me! With a little bit of confusion in his voice.

"Oh come on, don't hog all the talking, my name is Harry." Harry Styles too!

"And of course the best one of the band, Louis!" Oh gosh Louis Tomlinson.

"Hey baby it's Liam here how are you?" Liam Payne just called me baby! No way. This must be a dream.

"Last but not least, I am Zayn." Oh damn it's Zayn Malik.

This cannot be happening right? Like this would happen to me, this whole thing has to be the most cheesiest thing ever, it's ridiculous! I must be dreaming, but then I got snapped out of my thoughts when Niall asked me again.

"So now you know who we are, but we don't know who you are?"

"Yeah, spill it who are you sexy beast?" Louis trying to lift up the spirit.

"I am Alie Jackson, but you can call me Alie. Are you guys really talking to me right now or is this a dream?" They know my name! I feel like fainting.

"Well, nice to meet you! Yes this is not a dream, we are really here." Zayn said with an "amazayn" accent. That was bad, sorry.

Oh gosh this is really stupid, I am sorry for this it's really stupid, I feel idiotic that this is happening. But hey it's what happened. I would never lie even though I am writing this not talking to you.

"So why are you here talking to us at let me guess it's 1 in the morning where ever you live?" Liam questioned

"No, it's only......12 in the morning holy crap! Well I was on here because my friend showed me this website and I had to try it out on my own." I was shocked! Freaking 12 in the morning no way.

"Well *crccsrghghh* nice to meet *creehakjdk* can *fhdfgcbney* phone *dstctftfsgd* number *schgschfgv*?" Oh no please don't crash on me please not right now!

"What did you say I think I am loosing you?" I asked while trying to fix it.

"Can *bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*" Shit it crashed, this sucks.

Man, I saw One Direction for about 10 minutes, not even! But lost connection, well isn't that my luck. Well this isn't going to be told to anyone because no one would ever believe me and plus it's my little secret. Did that really just happen to me?

Really this is unbelievable, oh well that was a good way to end the night. I guess, but I only saw them for only a few minutes. Which really sucks maybe, no. Yeah let's try it again, I bet I could find them again! No problem right? Could I see them just one more time? Possibly. 20 minutes later I got on to try just one more time, it wouldn't hurt to try again right?

**********

"Wake up Alie! You slept through your alarm again. Get up your going to be late for school." My mom just had to wake me up why!?

"UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH."

"Why is your laptop on your bed did you fall asleep reading fanfics again? I thought you were done with that?" My mom asked me.

I shot out of my sleep and grabbed my laptop and closed the tab for the website I was on.

"No I haven't read one in like 3 months which really sucks cuz I LOVED those things!" I complained to her.

"Oh calm down, I stopped you for a reason, so that you do good in school. This is the reason why you aren't reading them anymore you are so tired! Get up so you aren't late for school."