20

Eliza's POV
   The door burst open and Bryce walked in. He walked over to Jessica and I stopped breathing. The next few moments I couldn't move. I was frozen to the spot . The whole world was in tunnel vision and I watched in horror. I felt cold and numb throughout my body. And I slowly felt like I was drifting away from myself. Like an out of body experience.
     When Bryce was finished and left, Hannah was the first the move. She rushed to the trashcan and puked. I snapped out of my fog and moved to cover Jess's body with the blanket. I felt robotic.
    We locked the door and went downstairs. We couldn't speak to each other. I sat down on the couch with my head in my hands.
   "Heyyy baby what's wrong?" Monty slurred, obviously drunk.
     "Monty I think I'm just going to walk home."
      "Okay, love you baby." Monty said the three little words for the first time, but I knew he didn't mean it. I smiled weakly and leaned over to kiss his head. I saw Hannah leave with Sheri.  I began my long walk home.

   The stars seemed to have dimmed, and I couldn't blame them for not wanting to shine tonight. I wandered the streets trying to clear my head of what I just witnessed. I got to an intersection. The stop sigh lay down across the road. I walked to the other side of the street and dialed 911. I saw headlights in the distance and I recognized Jeff's car. The car continued to move down towards me and I tried to get Jeff's attention.
    "911 what's the emergency?" The voice rang though the phone and I stopped trying to get Jeff's attention. I started to speak, but before the words came out of my mouth something hit me. I looked up back into the stars and they seemed to blur. I was confused. What could have hit me? I tried to get up but o felt as if I was paralyzed. The whole world started to fade around me and the stars went away and the darkness consumed my vision.

_____________________________
I'm sorry. I knew that the story had to end in a big way. There will be about two more chapters after this so we can see the aftermath of the accident. So I have a question for everyone. Would you rather have a sequel to this book or a preference/imagine series about 13 reasons and Riverdale? Please comment here to give me your opinion! Thanks 💕