12

Eliza's POV

    Monty's booming laugh echoed off the walls of Monet's as we discussed Hannah and Clay's relationship. Who new that Monty had a sweet side
     "Maybe we can get them together at Jess's party." I said as Monty and I plotted.
    "Oh yeah when is it again?"
      "After homecoming." I answered
    "Oh yeah." Monty mumbled as he took a sip of his coffee.
     "So do I get to know who the lucky girl is?" I questioned, even though I felt a pang whenever I thought about Montgomery having a real crush on some girl.
    "Don't worry, you'll be the first person I tell." He grinned back at me. I stared into his deep brown eyes and I wondered who could be so lucky.
    Time passed on and we talked about everything and nothing. We giggled and joked until about 11:00pm when I decided to call it quits.
Monty drove me home, again.
"Two car rides home in one day, I'm starting to think you like me, Young." Monty grinned at me as I stepped up to my front door.
"Asking me to Monet's and walking me to my door, I'm starting to think YOU like ME, Cruz." I sassed back. He stepped up to meet me by the door and looked down at me. I couldn't help but think of my dream.
"Hmm, guess we'll have to change that won't we." Monty smirked as he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was short and sweet and he pulled back way too early for my liking. He pressed his forehead against mine and whispered, "Yeah I totally don't like you." He smirked and he pecked my lips again and turned around to walk to his car.
When I opened the front down Luke was standing there giving me the older brother look™. He pointed his finger behind me and I turned around just in time to see Monty do a fist pump out of his car as he drove away.

___________________________

Okay so I totally have a plot now because it just struck my so yayyy!! Also I am LIVING for your guys' comments so please continue! There will be another chapter posted today (hopefully). I'm over 7000 reads now, which is crazy! Thank you all and I hope you enjoy!