16

Eliza's POV

Jess's hand parted my hair into smaller pieces before she started wrapping it up in bun. The doorbell rang and she let my hair flop back down.
"Here go get the door and I'll finish your hair once I'm done with mine." She said as she plugged in the curling iron. I ran to get the door and Monty was there holding a single red rose. I couldn't help but grin.
He looked down at my current outfit - sweatpants and a t-shirt and grinned.
"You could wear that and still be the prettiest girl there."
"Stop the cheese and come on in." I rolled my eyes as a blush spread across my cheeks. He walked inside and I went to finish getting ready.
Jess was still working on her hair so I pulled my dress on and had Hannah take a picture of me holding the rose. The doorbell rang again and Monty went to get it, so Jess could do my hair.
After about ten minutes everyone was here. Jeff, Monty, Justin, Jess, Sheri and I forced Clay to come so we could get Hannah and him on a roll. We started taking pictures and then we took off to go to the dance. It was gonna be great.
A notification on Instagram popped up on my phone and we drove over to the school.

(tagged: _elizay)Liked by 786mdlcruz my babygirl💕

(tagged: _elizay)
Liked by 786
mdlcruz my babygirl💕

jeffisasnack SHIP

sherrrrri GOALSSSSSS😍😍😍

hannahbakes she's so pretty 😍😭
mdlcruz ikr😭

Bwalker nice bro 😏

Young_L better treat her right 🙃
_jess_ ^

queencourt how cute!
rryan2 they know

_elizay ❤❤❤❤❤❤

____________________________

Hey guys! There are over 10000 reads so thanks you all so much! The chosen dress was dress number 6! I have finished plotting out the entire story and I hope you enjoy it! It's gonna be kinda sad. Also if you guys want it there could be a sequel! I'm not sure yet but when I finished the book you all can decide. Thanks for the reads and remember to comment and vote!