19

So basically I decided to publish twice tonight since I never published this week. I hope you enjoy!
____________________________

Eliza's POV
    I watched Hannah and Clay awkwardly walk upstairs and I couldn't help but giggle. I wonder if Monty and I were the nervous when we first started dating.
   I walked over and grabbed another beer. This was my fourth and I was slightly buzzed, but not tooooooo drunk.
   I sipped my beer and glanced over the crowd. Montgomery talked to Alex - which was a shock - and Justin and Jess continued to make out over on the couch. As my eyes sweeped the room I saw Clay walking down the stairs. It looked like someone had just slapped him. I walked up to try to talk to him and he brushed me off. I went upstairs to find Hannah freaking out in Jess's room.
     "Hey what's wrong?" I tried to talk to her but she continues to freak, "Come on, Hannah, it's okay just tell me when you're ready."
      She started to relax a little, until someone burst through the door. For some reason we both automatically hopped into the closet.
    We were greeted by Jess and Justin pulling each other's clothes off. They kept going and neither of us moved. After a few minutes Jess seemed to just pass out. Justin pulled off of her and started to leave the room. We both began to exit the closet when the door burst open again.