3

Liked by 591_elizay First Day of Junior Year 🙄

Liked by 591
_elizay First Day of Junior Year 🙄

rryan2 werk girl

standalex ewwww
    _elizay you know you love me ❤

_jess_ yasss that's my best friend

_elizay love you  @_jess_ @rryan2

hannahbakes how can a person be so effortless beautiful 😍😭

mdlcruz god damn 😍

_elizay idk ask yourself 😉❤ @hannahbakes thanks mont! @mdlcruz

Eliza's POV

      There are two good things about the beginning of the school year. Football games and seeing my friends. That's about it.
Junior year is the most important year of high school. Colleges start scouting you this year, and hey have to look at grades, SAT scores, ACT scores. It's insane, but I have to be focused, so absolutely no boys.
I crashed into someone who felt like they were made of rock, and I could hear Luke laugh as he zipped on by. My internal monologues might be a bit distracting.
"Lizzy!" Monty's bombing voice shouting my old nickname snapped me out of my thoughts.
"I thought I told you to stop calling me that" I grinned. Montgomery looked different, hotter. Definitely hotter. Like damn that jawline.
"Hello, you in there?" Monty's voice once again rang through my thoughts.
"Yeah, sorry." Monty grinned and put his arm around me. As we talked about our schedules, and all thoughts of colleges left my mind. This is not good.

______________________________

Sooooo I think I have how I'm going to update figured out. There will be a chapter or two everyday until Monday. On Monday I'm going to Arizona and will be there until Sunday, so I'll try to update at least twice over that week. After that I'll be working to update every Friday and Sunday and possibly on Saturdays! Thanks for reading and please comment and vote!!!