5

(tagged: _jess_, hannahbakes, sherrrrri)Liked by 602 _elizay Pre-Party Shenanigans              📸: @hannahbakes

Liked by 602
_elizay Pre-Party Shenanigans
📸: @hannahbakes

mdlcruz can't wait to see you 😍
queencourt you saw her at school
rryan2 so??? @queencourt

jeffisasnack stunning 😍😍

_elizay thanks boyyysss ❤ @jeffisasnack @mdlcruz

tylertakespics this is blurry
_elizay its supposed to be 😂😃

jusinfff ugly

_elizay ily 💕 @justinfff

Zachattack ^ @mdlcruz

prezmarc @mdlcruz

_elizay ????? @prezmarc @zachattack @mdlcruz

Young_L be safe!
jeffisasnack why aren't you coming
Young_L @rryan2 and I have a date
jeffisasnack ohhhhh have fun!!!

standalex I agree with @justinfff

Claymaker see you there!!

_elizay ily2 💕 @standalex yayyyyy @Claymaker

Bwalker ^ @mdlcruz

Zachattack @mdlcruz

tylertakespics @mdlcruz

_elizay again what @tylertakespics @zachattack @Bwalker @mdlcruz

mdlcruz ignore them 🙄 also never tag me again @tylertakespics

Eliza's POV

     Jess drove rapidly over to the party and when we arrived it was already in full swing.
    I grabbed Hannah's hand and forced her into the party and grabbed us both some red solo cups and filled them up. We laughed at the idiots playing beer pong in the back, and we went to find the others.
     Sheri, Jess, Monty, and Justin had  already situated themselves in the hot tub so we decided to join.
      "I don't have a swimsuit." Hannah said uncomfortably.
     "Come on just wear your underwear it's the same as a bikini." I said as I stripped down.
     "Yeah don't be a pussy!" Jess yelled, somehow she was already drunk. I guess she was always a lightweight.
     I hopped into the hot tub and sat down in between Sheri and Montgomery. No one said anything for awhile and eventually Bryce joined us.
     It was peaceful being out in the hot tub. Looking up into the stars made you feel like there was something bigger out there, something real.
     Sheri got up disturbing me from my peace.
       "I'm gonna go get some food" she said as she walked off. Meanwhile Justin and Jessica were full on making out in the corner, and I rolled my eyes.
    "Get a room!" Monty yelled causing me to giggle.
    "Fine, we will." Justin smirked as he picked up Jess and nearly sprinted into a room.
     "Horny bastard" Monty mummers. I giggled again and the only people left were Monty, Hannah, Bryce, and me. We quickly returned to our comfortable silence.
     "Hey Eliza I haven't gotten that dance I was promised and almost everyone's leaving." Monty looked down at me and was so close I could almost taste him. His chocolate brown eyes stared into mine and I couldn't help but grin.
     "Guess we'll have to do something about that won't we." I took his hand and forced him out of the hot tub with me. We both yank on our cloths and we strolled over to the area where everyone was dancing.
     I let the music take control over my body and my hips swayed to the beat. Monty turned me around and pressed himself into my back. I grinded down and felt him yank my hips closer to him and mummer my name into my ear. I turned back around and wrapped my arms around his neck. We danced together for what felt like a minute, but it also felt like hours. It was perfect.
    We continued dancing until the crowd started to leave. I saw Jess and Justin dancing a few feet away and I saw Sherri over talking to Clay. Which of course made me wonder where Hannah was.
     "Mont have you seen Hannah since we left the hot tub."
     "Uh no. Why are you asking me this right now" he asked annoyed.
      "Hannah's alone with Bryce in the hot tub." As soon as I said it I started sprinting back to the hot tub. And my worst fear was coming true.
     "Bryce get off her now!" I screamed at him which made everyone go dead silent. Monty arrived after me and before I could even register what had happened he yanked Bryce and punched him the in the face.
      Monty and Bryce continued to fight as everyone gathered around. I ran to Hannah, who was shaking and crying. I managed to get most of her clothes on without exposing her and get her out of the hot tub and into one of the upstairs bedrooms.
     I held her as she shook. The tears had stopped falling and she seemed to go into shock.
     "Hannah how far did he get?" I whispered slowly.
     "You made it" Her voice was hoarse and cracky. I pulled her closer and held her as tight as I could. She must have been terrified.
    Jess and Sheri came in and joined us after a few minutes.
     "You should go check on Monty." Whispered Sheri. I nodded and kissed Hannah's head.
     "I'll be right back okay." After she nodded I moved from my position and let Sheri take over.
     I found Monty yelling at Bryce while they both got held back my the guys. Montgomery's face was bruised and cut up. His hand was purple, black, and bleeding. However, it was nothing compared to Bryce's face. Both of his eyes were rising and swollen and it almost looked as if he broke his cheekbone. His nose was definitely broken and his lower lip was busted.
      I reached Monty and pulled on his arm. He stopped his screaming as soon as we made eye contact. I grabbed his hand a lead him into the bathroom to fix him up.

_________________________

So like I said in sorta follows the actual storyline. There's more to the party in the next chapter! Also Jess was never raped in this fic. Also thanks so much for all the reads! Please remember to vote and comment! ❤❤