chapter 24

I walked into ross' hospital room after I got checked for injuries and well my nose is broken,my cheeks are swollen,I have a black eye but its not too bad,and my vocal cords are damaged from all the choking so I can't talk for 3 weeks.I sat on the edge of his bed just staring at him...its a shame how his own brother put him in here,that's just stupid.I grabbed his hand and rubbed it with my thumb as he slept,his hair was messy with some grass in it,he looked peaceful.His heart beat was at a normal pace at least that's how it is on the monitor.The Lynches came in to check on him."Oh my god,my baby!".stormie said,crying"Who are you?".mark asked me,I grabbed my white board and marker and wrote down'I saved him from the park'."ok,why can't you talk?".stormie asked wiping tears.'my vocal cords are damaged'i wrote down."who did this to him?".mark asked,I glared at rocky,riker,rydel,and ellington and they glared back,they know what they did to him,it was them who did this to him..it was your own kids.I turned and saw ryland glaring at them like he knew they did too.'I don't know'i wrote down.stormie sat down with her head I'm her hands and mark ran his fingers through his hair I'm frustration.'i should get going,see you guys later'i wrote down."yeah,thanks for helping him".mark said,I nodded and walked out to my moms car and hopped in"ready to go,babygirl".she asked,I nodded and she put the car in reverse.

If only mark and stormie knew who their kids really are.