chapter 21

I can't believe ross just left me like that and to think I was actually starting to trust just a little bit,huh he lost it all,my respect,my trust,my love even though there was none...kind of-ish,my loyalty.its all gone and its never coming back.

I guess this was all some joke,ahh fuck I can't stand this shit anymore.

After walking I sat on a bench and thought for a very long time with my head in my hands."Get Her!".someone shouted I looked up and it was black but I wasn't unconcious everyhing happened too quickly but I ended hanging upside down on a   tree,how do they manage to do this while no one is around."You really thought ross loved you!".rydel laughed"your such a fool".riker said,"Your stupid ross played you,he didn't want you....Ha no one does".rocky said,I looked over to ross"is this true ross?".I asked on the verge of tears"yeah,I didn't want you and I never did it was all a prank....your ugly,useless-"."says the one who's been bullied before".he looked shocked"it was all a lie-"."no it wasnt a lie because if it was I wouldn't have saw that glisten In your eyes,I know when your hurt and when your not....I feel your pain ross"."that doesn't even makes sense my eyes always glisten"."that's because your scarred for life,every second of the day your thinking about what you've been through....is okay ross you don't have to lie?"."yes I do"."why?"."because..."."because what"."because if I tell you that I'm in love with you my siblings will abuse me,I do want you and I always will!!".he shouted,I saw his eyes change to relief,happiness,then fear."what did I tell you!".ratliff shouted,"the fuck,you not even related!!".I shouted"shut up!".he said,"ross I told you to not say a word about this!".riker yelled,he just looked down."let's go!".rocky grabbed ross and pulled to the car,rydel cut the rope and I fell to the ground......What did I just witness?