chapter 16

I can't believe this,"ross?".I asked,still in shock"yeah".he looked down"i-i don't understand,a-are you on medication? did you fall and bump your head?"."no!"."then why are you here? why are you being so nice? is this some type of plan?".he looked up"listen,I know its very shocking to find out I'm your secret admirer and i was probably the last person you'd expect it to be and I just want to say I'm sorry".he walked closer to me"I'm sorry for everything I did to you,I don't know what came to me,I didn't mean to hurt you,I didn't mean to make you cry,I didn't expect all this to happen,I didn't know you would do this to yourself...and I'm sorry".he grabbed my hands and flinched a little,but I didn't pull away"I'm not going to hurt you".ross said,well he did it before and I'm sure he will do it again."w-why?".I simply asked,"We were jealous of you,your voice,your friends..everything.We started losing fans when you began making covers of songs and posting them on youtube so we tried to break you to pieces so you wouldn't want to sing covers anymore...I guess we just.we just"."Wanted the fans to yourself".I finished his sentence,he nodded."The problem is that you let the fame get to your head".he let a tear escape from his eyes,I never really noticed how nice they were.I used my thumb to wipe his tears."don't cry"."but still I hurt you and made you cry,you didn't deserve this-"."your right I didn't deserve none of it because I didn't do anything".I cut him off,"I deserve every slap you have to give me"."I'm not gonna slap you".wait,but he hurt me,he punched me I'm the stomach,he broke my damn ankle,he pushed when I had a broken ankle which healed by the way.He deserve to get slapped...bitch slapped.So out of I slapped him and his hand quickly went to his cheek as it turned red"I thought you said-"."yeah well I thought about it".

He started leaning in and without any thinking I leaned in too,we were only inches away when butterflies came out of no where and circled around us,I smiled and connected our lips together,as our lips were moving in sync I felt something in my chest...it felt like my heart was beating again,although it always was its just an expression.I pulled back and smiled,Ross did too but then I thought what about the others?it doesn't change anything I'll get hurt either way even if ross stopped I still have other people to worry about,my smile turned into a frown and I ran away without any thinking,I took off my wedges on the sidewalk and kept running until I got home."hey Ari how was the party?".my mom asked"it was awesome".I was telling the truth when I said that,it really was awesome."that's great honey well I'm tired so I'm gonna go to bed and you should too".I nodded my head and went up upstairs,I changed into some shorts and tanktop,washed the makeup off,and tied my hair up.

Tonight would've been great if I didn't have to worry about everyone else.

A/N:if there are mistakes,soorryy

and follow my new instagram account @thatgurlr5 pleassee.