chapter 10

"What do you want?".I asked,getting tired of her shit..I'm tired of everyones shit."I want you dead,everyone wants you dead..your useless,a loser,a no good for nothing whore".she said getting up and walking closer to me with a knife in her hand.I dropped my bag and limped back a little,I never knew she would go this low,I guess if everyone doesn't like me and doesn't need me I should be dead but I'm gonna kill myself,and I'm only staying alive for my mom and my youtube fans."Why don't you just live your own life and stay out of mine!".I shouted,oohh bad choice and where the hell did that come from."I can't live my life with you always interfering!".she yelled back obviously pissed.

She speed walked to me and I backed up as quick as I can to the wall with no where to go.Rydel ame close enough to me and pressed the knife against my throat hard enough to make me choke a little,I wasn't ready to die and I'm only 17 I have a whole life ahead of me,but I am going to die..just not right now.

I pushed rydel off of me making her fall and the knife flew out her hand,I took off running to where ever my little legs could take me,my ankle is really killing me but I need to live.I ended up at a deadend of the hallway,I turned around about to run off somewhere else until I saw rydel appear and was followed by riker.

This Shouldn't Be Good.